3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 16.11.19 10:18 pm

A comparison of the performance in SW:B2 and CoD:WW2 (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

This question - who is SW:B2 and CoD:WW2 - how would you, subjectively evaluated the performance in these games? In that sense, what is easier?
I ask because IMHO it is the 2nd best in game graphics for the last time. And I have CoD:WW2, and comp just barely pulls, probivayas from 25 to 30 fps, friezes, statename, lag and other things. Just, if it turns out that SW:B2 is heavier than CoD:WW2, the question of its priobreteniya will disappear, my computer does not pull. And like, despite all the scandals with microtransactions, I'm a big fan of SW. And a big sucker for graphics...
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbasus 16.11.19

vstorspb
CODE top the chart?XD BF 2 perfectly optimized, this is probably its advantages end.

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Well, well, the CoD engine is significantly heavier and less povorotnie. In the chart, approaching Frostbyte, CoD requires a significantly more powerful computer. If the computer CoD:WW2 comes with good performance, then SW:B2 will simply fly.

E
Edvin24251 16.11.19

For me the new COD just unplayable, the lag constant, from SW B2 drawdown is also observed but only at the beginning of the match. In the case of c SW B2 all clear-not enough RAM, but the cold is not clear, it seems she needs more as an operative and video memory.

W
Wolf347 16.11.19

CoD:WW2 I have not figure how to do flies even on 4k. This is not a demanding game compared to the monstrous power of Deus Ex -MD, the Witcher 3, Division, Dog 2, ARK, GOST Rekun.

v
vstorspb 16.11.19

Thank you all for the replies, strengthened me in my desire to buy SWB2

U
Umbasus 16.11.19

vstorspb
Better not buy! Otherwise lutakome publishers will never end

g
gennaz 16.11.19

vstorspb
I have both games freezes and subsidence fps.
Spoiler
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Umbasus wrote:
Otherwise lutakome publishers will never end
The problem with this game is not limited only to latexangel. Just lutakome hearing from all reviewers, and other problems, few says. However, if we imagine that luchbox generally completely removed, the game will not become perfect.

T
TheBIgStan 16.11.19

gennaz
Strange, but my beta was fine without a single lag. But in the full version, with the same settings on the same map and the fps was very stable and not twitchy. The drivers are the latest, and judging by the EA forums these problems have many.

T
TheBIgStan 16.11.19

By the way, why after the beta they removed FXAA and left only TAA as a minimum?

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

TheBIgStan wrote:
By the way, why after the beta they removed FXAA and left only TAA as a minimum?
What is FXAA, that Tao is in fact not the anti-aliasing and blurring with the difference that the first soap is stronger, the second weaker. But strange it is, and the fact that such pseudoglioma cannot be disabled, because the menu just a choice of two variants of TAA and all. I usually don't have such a smoothing and follow up. by slider scaling. This option essentially implements a true labor-antialiasing SSAA.

T
TheBIgStan 16.11.19

vitalik76
Here and I about the same. To prevent this setting? Who wants includes and who is not, he is not.
Better turned their attention to the ever-lagausie servers, when you fly on a fighter and after prolagos be directly in front of the rock. And the fact that after beta, the game has some microfreeze. That is, the fps seems smooth, but PPC is not playing nice. Although, maybe this is also connected with the servers.
About balance issues, I even will not speak. There is no balance, no problems.

S
Steve Taller 16.11.19

I bought this game at a discount, in principle optimise and requirements similar to the rest of the games frostbayt, here only in дх12 in open spaces without the rifle and somehow the black stripes and the flashing is highly visible, in other games, this was not