3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeXaHiK_ 09.01.22 10:53 pm

\ "I WON'T DO IT !!! \" (War Thunder)

Playing on the arcade (ground), I see the same thing every 3-4 battles. There are types who, having taken a hawk, ignore enemy planes that eat an allied beaver. Seeing how your ally dives down and rips off the paint from the enemy tank, it makes me funny and sad because there are two clear falcons on the tail and only one thought, "FLY !!!" It's not profitable for them to do this, and they really substitute the team, why are they suffering the bullshit? It just hurt a little.
pix.PlayGround.ru
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stenos 09.01.22

S
SkyTroT 09.01.22

MeXaHiK_
Play RB! There are more adequate ones.

B
Banzai66 09.01.22

This is AB. What for when you have 5 or more slots to save the plane? The maps are small, beavers are essentially linear, too, these are stormtroopers, only even slower than stormtroopers.
The dumbest thing to do is ask AB to cover for the beaver. Who needs it? AB is for getting frags, not some kind of tactics.
Moreover, beavers in AB. Well, okay, it makes sense to cover the beavers from 37mm, which are 5k, they demolish the bases, but if the beaver is 3k and lower, he is a suicide bomber, to save him is only to substitute himself.

L
LOIDD 09.01.22

Personally, for me, planes in ab nafig are not needed. This crustacean sits the whole battle in the bushes then flies heroically to bomb the guys who are dragging the whole battle, let them put anti-aircraft guns in the aircraft ab. It's scary to think what will happen when the ships close up the tanks, nothing will remain

M
MeXaHiK_ 09.01.22

Banzai66
he is a suicide bomber, to save him is only to substitute himself.

Well, with your help, he will fly and one-shot someone's thread, and you, with luck and straight hands, will merge the hawk. Or it is profitable for you to damage the tracks of the tank, this is at best. I don’t know about you, but I shoot down three planes per battle on average.

B
Banzai66 09.01.22

MeXaHiK_

I play the arcade when there are golden fights :)
But the tundra is tired of the fry. Fly and ride a tank once a week. All the same, the damage system at the ground is good there, it's nice to shoot.

s
schta 09.01.22

Well, there are high-altitude beavers with a good rate of climb. I remember how a Japanese beaver climbed as much as 10 kilometers in the arcade and methodically hammered our field. I climbed in a yak-9P for several minutes, instead of having fun dogfighting in a dog dump))))
Although most often the tactic of a beaver is to dive to the nearest ground or concentration camp and "nose into daisies". Arcade Beavers are consumable planes. With rare exceptions.
Arcade stormtroopers - often play the role of a well-armed fighter. Il-2 or Il-10 type.
Bombers with good defensive weapons and survivability can manage not only to scrape the ground. but also with the help of onboard shooters to overwhelm the enemy fighter. Which is not bad at all.
My record on a trophy mitchell is 6 frags per run.