3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximka.P 09.01.22 10:53 pm

The largest map (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please tell me a map or several non-conflicting maps that would cover the largest area in the game. You can use maps that add other continents. There is a mod about Africa, but I have not seen maps of Asia, Australia, and America. If there are any,
please inform. Well, if you are a skilled modder, then I (and not only me) would be very grateful to you for the work done.
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

alex.brody99
The last question: which is incompatible with which?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
The biggest free one is Orient Express 5.1 + add-on 41 cities + TSM + Brazil! There is no bigger size from free! Europe & Africa Map MultiMod 5.5 This is a Mario 5.5 map under 1.8.2.5! The latest map is Mario 7.0 under 1.10 but it is not compatible with Orient Express!

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

alex.brody99
Sanya you are wrong, officially ProMods with TSM and Orient Express 5.1 are not compatible! But if you understand in the map editor in the registration of maps, then nothing is impossible! But nobody will lay out the combined ProMods cards with TSM and or Orient Express 5.1! This is a violation of the authors' rights! Mario combined ProMods with TSM and where are his cards now? In private! Because the same ProMods-sheep fueled him !!

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
Thanks for the clear explanation.

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

Is
vovangt4 ProMods compatible with anything at all?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
ProMods with Rusmap is official, and you can connect with EAA! Mario used to connect ProMods with TSM, but the authors of ProMods were unhappy, he had a fight with the TSM team, which consisted of the Promods team! And he left TSM and since then more than one new city has appeared on the TSM map! The last time they rebuilt Spain in TSM 5.0 on version 1.10, Mario left and they were left "at a broken trough"

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
Thank you, and by the way, what can you connect with Europe & Africa Map MultiMod 5.5?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
I answer again! Europe & Africa Map MultiMod 5.5 This is Mario 5.5 map version 1.8.2.5! The last map of Mario 7.0 under 1.10 this map is a TSM + ProMods map and Mario himself added the islands of Corsica and Sardinia there! This card doesn't connect to anything just like that, but if you try, you can combine it with Rusmap 1.2 Romap 2.6 and EAA 1.2! at 1.10

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
Got it, thanks.

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

Is there a map for Asia in general?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
Truckers Map paid or merged for version 1.8.2.5

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
Thank you, let's see ... Is there something about America (except for the map of Brazil)?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
America in ATS will be, and is in the old games of the 18 Wheels Of Steel series, in 18 Wheels Of Steel - American Long Haul and Haulin there were twin trailers and America, as well as in the game Truckers 3 conquering America.

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
And here is not present ... sorry. Is there anything for Australia?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
No! Mostly Europe and a little to the East and South, there are offline maps of Turkey, Indonesia, Good offline map of Hungary. Brazil two cards RBR and EAA.

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
I see, thanks. And you also say:
But nobody will lay out the combined ProMods cards with TSM and or Orient Express 5.1! This is a violation of the authors' rights!
I have a question: why can't you make an alignment file, as, for example, for VE and TSM?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
The file for combining VE and TSM was made for 1.14-1.15 by the author of VE Valera Tyatkov himself and he agreed with the authors of TSM and Mario! Earlier, even on version 1.7, people combined the VE and TSM cards only they did not spread them to the public! And recently the author of VE expressed his dissatisfaction with the fact that his map without his permission is combined with the maps of Brazil and others, and if this does not stop, he will no longer update the VE map! And ProMods are against the fact that their card would be combined with others! I already said above that there is such a map-builder Mario, known to everyone (who plays long-range simulators from SCS), he made huge maps for the first ETS and for the German Truck Simulator, and for ETS2 he combined ProMods and TSM and added his islands and cities to map, he was in the TSM team, almost everything that is on this map was his handiwork, When he combined the cards and continued to expand them, the ProMods team did not like it, they had a serious scandal because of which Mario left the TSM team and stopped sharing his combined card in the public domain! It goes only to his trusted people! And since then TSM have not done anything themselves, they just convert the card for new patches and that's it! The rights to almost all objects and models of the TSM map belong to Mario! Without it, TSM is like a "broken trough"

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
Everything is now clear, thank you for the detailed answer.

M
Maximka.P 09.01.22

vovangt4
And by the way, where can I get:
the Mario 7.0 card?

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

Maximka.P
On the Internet;)