3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GunslinGa_MЗ 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Ways to make money in the game (Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars)

For example, I sell drugs, from missions only pennies.
I buy for low prices and sell them dearly.
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 09.01.22

You didn't play Chinatown at all, or did you play the wrong game? Anything good - from money to drugs and weapons. Only it is difficult to rob them.

W
World is mine 09.01.22

It's really interesting that the game seems to be like an action game, but the "RPG element" is present in it ... unless, of course, drug trade can be called an "RPG element"))) trade is the most monetary way of making money in the game ... and this element, together with a mini games saves the game, and even with such graphics you go through the game with great interest. Respect to the rock stars.

A
Arigo 09.01.22

I sell coconut!

g
gafba 09.01.22

drugs and lottery tickets.

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

Drugs prevail here.

g
gtafan222 09.01.22

Selling heroin, playing the I'm Rich lottery

T
TML 09.01.22

FucQ
What about racing?
Race-plate is complete. I haven't won a single one yet (I play on PSP)

And on the topic: I make money selling drugs. Buy low, sell high

T
TML 09.01.22

Selling drugs like many

P
Prokop4ik 09.01.22

Drugs are the most cheating way to make money. You just need to know how to use it.

G
GTA player 105 09.01.22

drug lottery and robbery. and also sorry what is not the topic but how to catch a taxi in the psp version (do not steal)

G
GTA player 105 09.01.22

NARCOTA VERY PLEASED

M
Miguel Benavidez 09.01.22

Drugs are still the best way to make money. In general, I liked the system of drug traffic in the game) You look for suppliers, make connections, buy at a discount from some, merge at a high price to others, steal goods)))) If only such a topic was in the top five.

T
TML 09.01.22

Miguel Benavidez
If only such a topic was in the top five.
Yes, I would like the drug trade in V, it would also be nice if the drugs could be used by myself. Well, the sweeter the deal, the more cops there are :)

B
Break189 09.01.22

Help me please! I only get $ 80 from one deal. How do you find this discounted drug and sell it high?

A
AlSar 09.01.22

Break189
At least in the familiar version of NDS, messages with discounts came,
and I was guided by them: the name of the dealer and what exactly he was selling.
As it is on mobile, I can not say for sure.

B
Break189 09.01.22

AlSar
Thank you. I'll see

s
superrrman 09.01.22

I sell drugs.