3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cspeed 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Is GTA 2 a reality show? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Everyone noticed that the announcer comments on all the player's actions, for example, if he picks up the armor, he shouts: ARMOR! Moreover, if you complete a mission or a rampage, then the voice of the announcer is accompanied by enthusiastic shouts of the crowd, or vice versa, in case of failure, the audience exclaims sadly ... Maybe GTA 2 is a reality show? This also explains the view from above ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickoIa 09.01.22

GTA2 - a reality show ?!

Yes, The Truman Show!

G
Grand theft aero 09.01.22

Truman was in the 40s fatal!

N
NickoIa 09.01.22

not President Truman, but a film with Jim Carrey

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

And where are you in the post on 23.06.10 17:00 Truman then wrote?

L
Landry Fields 09.01.22

There is such a show with jim carrey - the truman show

k
keySTOER 09.01.22

DOM2 Mayhem xDDDDD
Hahah xDD

If it was a reality show, then there would be something interactive)))

C
Cspeed 09.01.22

who passed the thread GTA 2? what is there at the end?

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

There is nothing special at the end. You just go through all the missions for the gangs. The last mission is the most interesting of all.
Better get through the game. And if you tell everything, it will not be very interesting for you to play!

C
Cspeed 09.01.22

Yes, I came up with the third region, and for some reason, the text zaglyuchit. I had to play in English, but somehow I deleted the game so badly. now I'm sorry ...

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

Download again from the official site. There is a normal version without glitches.
Although I play GTA in English and basically understand everything.

G

There, at the end, Lenin runs out and shows a fig and you start over. And then Stalin runs out and orders you to be executed and you start over again. So before Zhirinovsky, Zhirinovsky will swear at you and you can sign up for the Liberal Democratic Party.

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

* facepalm *

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 09.01.22

Grand Theft Aero [Rides a Lada Priore], well, just very smartly said! I'm already crying with laughter.

G

Realy? Hmm ... Im glad to hear that.

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

And I will be glad a little different ...

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 09.01.22

For example, what?

E
Egor_Pskov 09.01.22

You will know later.

M
Marshal Nash 09.01.22

But this is possible. In GTA 3, the radio advertises shows featuring several armed criminals. Maybe by 2013 it just changed its format. XD

s
superrrman 09.01.22

What people do not come up with. The shouts are made to make it more interesting for people to play.