3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walk3R 09.01.22 11:07 pm

How to increase FPS in CS: GO? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

after update from 30.05. when shooting, when exploding, etc. FPS starts to fall from 100 to 30. FPS does not fall only when I hear steps and the voice of teammates.
reinstallation did not help, the drivers were updated a week ago. tell me how you can solve the problem
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Starostyonok 09.01.22

Lower graphics

_
_TEZ_ 09.01.22

walk3R
It seems only you have this, and what kind of firewood did you update?

M
M3tZeller 09.01.22

Sound is not the problem. Sound, in principle, cannot affect the FPS. (In turn, a low FPS can affect the sound - a small caveat)
If the FPS drops during explosions and shots, this is a completely normal case in shooters. (For example, in BF3 and BF4 when you sit in an anti-aircraft gun and the plane starts shooting missiles at you, the FPS drawdown is VERY strong (regardless of the power of the iron), this is due to the large number of explosions near you in a small period of time) Explosions and shots are so-called special effects that directly affect the performance of the GPU.

Specifically, with regards to your problem: a drop from 100 to 30 in COP due to special effects is NOT normal. If the drawdowns started after the update, then I advise you to check the CASH games in the incentive, in the game properties. Or lower the video settings, especially the special effects

w
walk3R 09.01.22

ExteZII
firewood for vidyuhu, for the motherboard.

w
walk3R 09.01.22

M3tZeller
I have settings for at least everything. this situation is already the second time and every time after the update

_
_TEZ_ 09.01.22

walk3R
Try to reinstall all the firewood, I had such a situation in battle for a long time, when I saw a fighter, I started to lag, I stupidly installed all the disks with drivers, the crap disappeared.

M
M3tZeller 09.01.22

walk3R
There is no firewood for the mother. There is firewood for a sound card, for a network card, etc. everything that is soldered to the mother.
Try to reinstall all the firewood to new ones (preferably from the manufacturer's website), it can help, or take down the OS and install it on a clean

S
SPZ_ZmeY 09.01.22

Good afternoon! I discovered a problem. When the round of fps starts 60-59 and everything is fine, but after 10-15 minutes of the game, the fps drops to 46-49 and sometimes drops to 10-13. What is the reason and how to fix it?

d
devil_leo 09.01.22

Try to turn off the paging file, it helped me

S
SPZ_ZmeY 09.01.22

for some reason, on de_dust 2 fps 40-56 sometimes it sags to 20, but on Mirage fps 65-99. Why does it sag on dast?

M
M3tZeller 09.01.22

SPZ_ZmeY
after 10-15 minutes of playing the FPS drops to 46-49
By all indications: GPU overheating. When the video card processor overheats, it drops the frequencies - the total FPS falls.
Clean your system unit more often, and most importantly, carefully - the main problem of overheating is the dust inside the radiator. If there is access to the compressor then ...

S
SPZ_ZmeY 09.01.22

I cleaned it literally 2 weeks ago. So the fact is that on a mirage FPS 65-99 and on a dast 2 40-56

A
AU883RK0N7R011E 09.01.22

Which company calculator?
I think the firewood needs to be updated and do not forget to dance with a tambourine Helps)
And so I have 120-140 fps on all cards and this is on my bucket (read about my stuff in the profile)

S
SPZ_ZmeY 09.01.22

Well, here's my PC: percent Amd Athlom x4 750k vidyuha nvidia geforce GTX 650 1gb 4gb ram I set everything to maximum fps on dast 2 46-56 sometimes even 60 and on mirage 88 and for some reason it sags sometimes, namely in the shopping menu and why is not clear. : /
firewood the newest. with a tambourine yesterday I jumped on cs go did not work, but in the Witcher 3 I play at low and everything flies at 40-60 fps!)

f
facemanwtf 09.01.22

and for what in cs go to put everything to the maximum? put it lower so that it would be 60+ and that's it, the game is not about grafon