3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Removal of standard loads (trailers) for 1.19. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys help, tell me please. I really need this mod. This site has one such. But the standard loads remained as they were.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
sneshana 09.01.22

Magnum_102rus
clumsy mod ..... I tried 2 mods already to replace the autonomous ... None worked

b
bid 09.01.22

If I'm not mistaken, then in any mod for trailers that works for you, rename one file along the path: trailers_and_cargo_pack.scs def cargo.xxx.sii (for example, cargo.jazzycat.sii or cargo.railway.sii) to get it : cargo.sii and this pack will replace the default.

S
SlavikSD 09.01.22

Magnum_102rus, try this. The archive file cargo.sii. Add it uncompressed to the def folder of any of your high priority mods. For me, for example, it is in vogue for the economy in the def folder next to the economy_data file.
Spoilerhttp: //sharemods.com/2gur8fk59kmi/cargo.rar.html
My default loads have disappeared.

M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22

bid I did not understand anything: (I am not in this boom boom :) (not mine, my friend) asked to download the mods. Now in the place where the modem does not plow. I wanted to create my own. I can't register from my phone in any way :(

M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22

SlavikSD I didn’t understand anything: (I’m not a boom boom :) (not mine, my friend) asked me to download the mods. Now in the place where the modem does not plow. I wanted to create my own. I can't register from my phone in any way :(

b
bid 09.01.22

Magnum_102rus Unpack and Install this Mod
Spoilerhttp: //uploadas.com/1a8tyr6s54f9/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_No_standart_trailers_and_cargo_all_version.rar.html

M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22

bid I'm from the phone. And I just wrote a spoiler, I can't open it

g
gaunterwelkin 09.01.22

Magnum_102rus
Do you also play ETS2 from your phone? What nonsense, if you already ask for a mod, if you please download and check it yourself. And don't write excuses about your phone. It may happen that the mod will work for someone, but not for you.

M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22

Now you do not know anything, but already write horrible things. You don’t know that I’m in the village and that my modem doesn’t work here. You have to go online from a modem SIM card from your phone. I can't register from my phone. Here is my friend and gave his account for a while until I arrive in the city and register from a computer

M
Magnum_102rus 09.01.22

Sanxion7 Now you do not
know anything , but already
write horrible things . You
don’t know that I
’m in the village and
that my modem does
n’t work here .
You have to
go online from a
modem SIM