3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaKanin 09.01.22 11:07 pm

started with 0 help (Diablo 2)

Diablo 2 players please help a newbie give Sigons a set for a normal start please.
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 09.01.22

Niiiktoooo ... Will not help in the whole Universe

a
annortheone 09.01.22

DimaKanin
Here's a guide for beginner nubs in d2.

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

The problem with the sigon set is that those who could give it do not pick it up. And those who pick up, as a rule, themselves are still looking for leftovers in the chat.
But maybe you're lucky.

D
DimaKanin 09.01.22

greenstyle
ZakarumFoot
Yes guys I'm not a beginner. I just found out about the wipe today, and decided to start playing on a fresh ladder. It is a pity that later I learned about the wipe.
Really some kind of signal item of miserable hulko for a person ???

D
DimaKanin 09.01.22

QLinkee
Yes, I'm here and I hope I'm lucky. I always kept a couple of sets for such cases

D
DimaKanin 09.01.22

pvpmasta
I'm glad for you. I regret that I did not start playing from the first minutes. now there is no such enthusiasm. therefore I would like some kind of help.

D
DimaKanin 09.01.22

pvpmasta
Yes, I understand that there is nothing complicated about this. I'm just not going to lie, I'll save a lot of time with this set. Agree such a weak set, at first glance, you can hit the level up to 80.85 or even up to 90

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

A person wants to play, and not afk to stand on baalrans.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

Let the person go to the classics.

p
passed 09.01.22

Let the person go to the classics.
On hc cl. ;)

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

I'll go to the dot-box ...

R
RainInTheNight 09.01.22

QLinkee
Well, I see - a buffalo!

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

Agree such a weak set, at first glance, you can hit the level so much up to 80.85 or even up to 90
non-pallet trawling

U
UNB 09.01.22

DimaKanin
can fit gear ))

b
bomzh-boris 09.01.22

pvpmasta
On the 5th of June I started from scratch, 15 hours later I went level 90 full dressed with a hummer to farm grass. Didn't ask for help. How so? :(
come on in more detail how it happened, where did you go, what did your mother wear or is your mother's dreamer

R
Rivnyanyn 09.01.22

Obsessed
felless traleng
I suspected the topic from the top of the topic, and when he ignored the topic for nubs, all doubts were dispelled; D
passed.
We don't need trolls there. Let him go to the dot.

i
imAhead 09.01.22

pvpmasta
no cherez 15 chasov max 65-70 tol`ko poyavlyalis`

C
CorvinOk 09.01.22

DimaKanin yes guys, I'm not a newbie I just learned about the wipe today
DimaKanin Diablo 2 players please help a newbie give Sigons a set
ti by s na4alo opredelilcia wtol9, newbie. ti, ili not newbie
; D

C
CorvinOk 09.01.22

QLinkee The problem with the signal set is that those who could give it do not pick it up. And those who pick up, as a rule, themselves are still looking for leftovers in the chat.
But maybe you're lucky.
A mne vo 4e was vspomnicocy: D -
- Pomny kogda 9 na4inal - odin nekr vse pitalcia ybedity menia na4aty TRADEity, ny a kogda 9 na4al (on kak bolee opitniy) o4eny `` RYGALCIA '' na menia, 4 item 9 prodi 5 PG i Kri4al 4to ih nado prodavaty po 7 PG (za Wtyky): D: D: D
Ny eto tak Vospominani 9 samogo moego STARTA: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

CorvinOk
pulled out his eyes