3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LooksLikeKiller 09.01.22 11:07 pm

And what is your Shepard like? (Mass Effect)

It would be interesting to know what he is, your Shepard? A freak who does not care about the whole galaxy or a hero who is trying to save her? Have you changed the appearance of the hero, his class or created from scratch? All this and discuss here perhaps =)
220 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahtani 09.01.22

I have this
http://pix.playground.ru/19888/6465/93481/

n
nana_cS3 09.01.22

well, no need to change appearance))) ethozh nonsense turns out. Just spoil the look of the game
On the topic: I try to imagine myself in this situation, but sometimes I have to deceive)) for example, I would never have romances, while the whole world is threatened with total destruction; I allow myself this in the game

k
kamelos 09.01.22

While I'm playing for a standard chela. Just to understand the game, and feel the atmosphere) It seems to me that if you create your own Persian, the game will lose a lot in it (atmosphere) ... So for now, the hero is an idealist. But then there will be a dude who lives for himself ^ _ ^

_
_Gulya_ 09.01.22

2nana
To whom as.
Tomorrow I'll post my krasaffchig.

L
LooksLikeKiller 09.01.22

Ahtani
=)) cool didka =) I also didn't change to take the standard one and then I'll experiment =)

_
_Gulya_ 09.01.22

This means 2 - 3 in favor of the standard: P

A
Ahtani 09.01.22

LooksLikeKiller

I will pass this uncle
I will play as an infiltrator aunt
Already I made a muzzle of her face: o)

PS I passed the default shepard up to level 10,
then I found out that I can mold what I want,
so I sculpted

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 09.01.22

Several times I tried to build a cross-link on my own, but it did not work out, so I left the default Shepard (:
Shepard smiles =)

V
Victor 09.01.22

How to buy, I will play first as a girl, and on the second time as a guy.
Accordingly, first good, and then evil.

DO NOT KICK WITH YOUR FEET !!! Just the armor on the men hesitated, it looks always the same, on the girls there is at least something new.

Z
Zar Ael 09.01.22

Voland1, this is not Hellgate. Armor is tight.

V
Victor 09.01.22

Those. Armor tight? There are few of them, as in The Witcher, or a lot of them, but can you find the hell? Or will you find a little horseradish?

Z
Zar Ael 09.01.22

There are many of them, but they differ only in color.

V
Victor 09.01.22

Stupidity

I
IDN 09.01.22

Don't tell me. The armor system is pretty logical. There are a number of "firms" that make armor. Each company has its own colors, and the models differ only in generation and, accordingly, in protection indicators. Pseudo-real.

V
Victor 09.01.22

IDN
Nifiga I did not understand, i.e. the armor is all the same, only differ in color and protection index?

a
azzkikr 09.01.22

http://i.playground.ru/i/88/53/90/00/pix/image.jpg

and here is my pepper

_
_Gulya_ 09.01.22

2azz Looks
like anryl tour: D
2voland
No, well, if you don't go under the bullets, it doesn't matter what kind of armor.

A
Ahtani 09.01.22

Angry and terrible Barmaley: o)

c
chris_2k7 09.01.22

I didn't like the standard person at all. He's kind of um ... strange. This is the third time I pass.

Here is my female character - infiltrator (in total number two)
http://pix.playground.ru/343997/8865/93617/
In terms of human characteristics, I tried to make her (called Jane) as realistic as possible, plus connect her character with such a fiery hair color, i.e. somewhat hot-tempered :-) So all the traitors, evil scientists and other scum trying to bribe or somehow appease her were quite often categorically bad :-) I especially liked the situation at the very end of the game. Not only that, on her order, all the advice, which, frankly speaking, got me in the middle of the first playthrough, was safely bent, she still reduced the whole conversation with the chief to the fact that he could overcome the influence of the reaper, and at the end she said angrily that this would-be spectrum has a way out, but does he not have the guts to go for this act :-) In short, it turned out great.

Here is my new male character - sentinel (total number three)
http://pix.playground.ru/343997/8865/93618/
Most likely he (to call him Christian) will be a natural angel in the flesh. Try to help everyone, etc. etc. Here. Well, here I think everything will be clear, i.e. the council will survive, well, there it will try to negotiate with the people, etc.

A
Ahtani 09.01.22

Some kind of angels went ... unshaven: o)))