3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night hornet 09.01.22 11:07 pm

transferring saves from witcher 2 new game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

You can transfer save from witcher 2 to witcher 3 in new game + mode.
11 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 09.01.22

Night Hornet
Better through simulation, all the factors taken into account are there, and everything else does not matter anyway.

W
Wild rider 09.01.22

__DOC__
Henselt is dead anyway?

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.01.22

Night Hornet
yes

A
Aleksandr1398 09.01.22

Wild Rider
yes
SpoilerRadovid kills him there according to the plot.

B
Boehringer 09.01.22

__DOC__
As far as I know, only when transferring the save, Ian will take off the bed from the balcony in Kaer Morhen, swearing at red hair. When summing up, there is no such thing or am I mistaken?

_
__DOC__ 09.01.22

Halamor
You are mistaken, everything is there. I didn’t kill Leto from both of them and in the 2nd I didn’t kill Leto, so at least I’ll kill myself, but when you transfer the save, Leto is not.

O
Old_Nick 09.01.22

Halamor
There are in any case, regardless of the save / simulation, or the choice in them.
The only difference is whether the Tris earring will be there or not, but it only depends on the decisions already in W3.

B
Boehringer 09.01.22

__DOC__
During the first playthrough, I transferred the decision to save Saskia ... Leto did not kill Sheala did not. And I met everyone in the third part. Summer there on the farm alone hangs out on the quest you can find it.

_
__DOC__ 09.01.22

Halamor
I also met them, only it turns out to be an empty problem, if all this can be done without saves. And where he hangs out, I know, when I transfer the save, I don't have it there, but when I simulate it is.

i
icebear2 09.01.22

It's just that a lot of points from both the first and 2 parts do not carry over to 3. The decisions that you made, too, about the anais to whom to give, because in the 3 parts there is not a word about her (Siegfried, Yorvet, Saskia and a whole bunch of other things).

E
Eagle387 09.01.22

__DOC__
There are small details. Tattoo for example