3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton.shulev 09.01.22 11:07 pm

The problem with rusmap! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The game crashes when loading a profile. The strip goes a little more than the middle, and then the departure. Everything is smooth without a rusmap. There are suspicions that the Rusmap has a conflict with TSM Map. Rusmap version 1.5.1. Game version 1.19.2.1. TSM sixth version. But I don't remember testing a rusmap without fixes for Russian Spaces or not. Foolishly, I did not disable the fixes.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrX3Mik 09.01.22

anton.shulev
well, there is a problem with the card or with "I don’t remember testing a rusmap without fixes for Russian Spaces or not. Stupidly I didn’t turn off the fixes." There is a file in the map, called "Read me" - there is written the sequence of adding map files. Well, in general, show the log, so you can find out for sure what exactly happened

a
anton.shulev 09.01.22

MrX3Mik I
'll show you the log later - I'm not at the computer now. And so it's all the same in the map. I remembered that I tested without fixes, but there was a crash.

M
MrX3Mik 09.01.22

anton.shulev
and I'm more than sure that it's not about the Russian map (since I myself ride it without any crashes and errors in the log ... and I'm not the only one, I think most Russian-speaking truckers do the same), but in outdated and conflicting mods ... besides, the fix connecting the 1.5.1 rusmap with the open spaces for the version of sim1.19 was made only recently (August 16, if I'm not mistaken) ... that's me, for reference, if there is an old one. what is worth checking, what is really the problem, before blaming such a cool mod (rusmap) for being useless.

a
anton.shulev 09.01.22

MrX3Mik
I checked rusmap and TCM separately - it crashes. However, I will try to check the rusmap without anything.

M
MrX3Mik 09.01.22

anton.shulev
log then show

S
SlavikSD 09.01.22

anton.shulev, I started RusMap in general as a standalone map. Those. no Europe and similar applications. I ride without problems that day.
Try my version.

M
MrX3Mik 09.01.22

anton.shulev
and what is this screen ??? copy the ENTIRE log and, use the file sharing service and give it here
Spoiler not really ... strain

M
MrX3Mik 09.01.22

anton.shulev
okay, I have to go, you won't show me this log since lunchtime ... here and without me there are a lot of people, the cat will be able to help. All the best ... there is no way without a log)

F
FinistEG 09.01.22

anton.shulev Game
version 1.9.2.1 (STEAM) + EAA + TSM 6 + RusMap 1.5 = NO problems with launching and playing
The profile is in the same order. There are no fixes / mixes and similar husks.