3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solid_Snake 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Incomprehensible ban (Counter-Strike)

Hello, I played today at about 19:20 on cstrike.ru:27015 under the nickname hypnotic and suddenly got banned.
I don’t know who issued the ban, because in the console there is a minimum of information, like only "You have been Kicked and Banned from this server", neither the name of the administrator nor the reason was there.
I don't see my nickname here either: http://bans.cstrike.ru/sm2/index.php.

Request to unban.
21 Comments
Sort by:
c
cyxopykoff 09.01.22

You sure didn’t do anything illegal?

E
Evterev Sergey Anatolievi 09.01.22

Solid_Snake I saw you today. You haven't changed your nickname to ANE4KA or KAK_TAK (((?
Is there a screen ?

S
Solid_Snake 09.01.22

Yes, I didn’t do anything, I never use cheats, I don’t change my nicknames, always under one - hypnotic. Unfortunately, only words are the evidence.

c
cyxopykoff 09.01.22

Hy hypnotic I have never seen in my rich gaming experience on CStrike.ru servers

S
Solid_Snake 09.01.22

I'm not a frequent player, in the evenings for 40 minutes.

s
serzhkrum 09.01.22

hello, I have such a question I can’t go to, but in the second server it writes "You have been Kicked and Banned from this server" nickname sv-krum during the games was not banned what is ......

p
pr1march 09.01.22

serzhKrum
Solid_Snake
Tovagischi, most often the ban for unknown reasons occurs due to the fact that your version of castryk does not have an individual signature in the server halls and looks like this - STEAM_ID_LAN
In other words: the use of pirated cracked assemblies does not lead to anything good, and for these permissions the administration is not responsible.

D
D1spos 09.01.22

Good day. And I'll write here, so as not to procreate :) Also got a ban tonight, it seems from the admin Guyver, gave two in the head, it seems because of this ... I do not use either aim or input. It's not my fault that I'm not a bad player :-) I play with pirates, alas. The ban will remain forever, without appeal? :) nickname on the cc server: D1spos.

p
pr1march 09.01.22

D1spos
well this is GUYVER, perhaps got excited. Although I can not help but notice that your bouncing ping sometimes works wonders and mysticism (not to the detriment of your level of play, of course.
If your STEAM_ID - STEAM_ID_LAN that while any help I can not

remind you to watch your STEAM_ID just log on to any server and to register in the console the status command and opposite your nickname, the same cherished symbols will be indicated

D
D1spos 09.01.22

pr1march
Thanks for the prompt answer :-). Yes, the ping is of course high and sometimes it doesn’t do without randomization, but in general it’s a skill and no cheats. Well, I play on the radar, sound and business then)). Of course, it's sad without a license: (.... But in the evening I was able to come in and play, so there is no more problem with the ban. Thank you :)

c
cyxopykoff 09.01.22

and there are no more problems with the ban due to the fact that you used the IP address for the ban, and since you have a dynamic IP, you bypassed the ban, and was not unbanned by the admin!

p
pr1march 09.01.22

D1spos
cyxopykoff a
sad feature of the server is the periodic resetting of the ban list (for me this is still a mystery).
and, of course, cracked versions of cs work on the principle of dynamic IP, without having their own personal STEAM_ID. so that (:

d
devers 09.01.22

Hello everyone. For whom the client does not support emulation of a personal SteamID (tobish by writing status in the console, you will see STEAM_ID_LAN opposite your nickname), then I advise you to download a new counter (http://cs-monitor.ru/download/cs16full_v43.exe) or just a new one a patch to install on top of your cs (http://cs-strikez.org/load/cs16patch_full_v43/6-1-0-458). A permanent SteamID will be generated for you. In case of a ban by mistake, you can leave a request for unban, indicating your SteamID :) + You will appear in the server statistics, since the statistics there are based on the SteamID. And everyone who plays with STEAM_ID_LAN is entered in one row of the top15 table.

d
devers 09.01.22

pr1march
There is an amx command - amx_cvar csstats_reset 1 ...
By registering its account it will be reset to zero (but after changing the map).

Some of the admins abuse it, but you can find out who only in the logs ... This is within the power of the gods g_n and the like.

p
pr1march 09.01.22

devers,
if you noticed, then the server often crashes for no reason, so auto-zeroing of the banlist is quite a typical phenomenon (:

D
D1spos 09.01.22

Eh, and Guyver got angry again and gave me a ban =)) And if there is a license, then they won't give a ban? :)

c
cyxopykoff 09.01.22

Yes!!!

d
devers 09.01.22

D1spos
cs in incentive costs only 199 rubles.

D
D1spos 09.01.22

devers
Thanks, I'll have to take it, I 'm tired of being banned idle))

s
ss.tm 09.01.22

Since you've been playing for a long time, take it, it won't be superfluous.

P.S.
G_N, GIVE THE ADMINISTRATOR !!!!! =)