3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamCatcherMafioso 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Poor in-game performance (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Hi, graphically - the game is impressive, it's not surprising - UNREAL ENGINE 4, but the performance on my system is extremely low. Config i5 2500k @ 4000Mhz / 8GB Ram / R9 280X 1100Mhz 3GB - at high settings 15-20fps. However, I watched a video where Titan X on EPIC settings gives out a miserable 15-20 fps ... How would you find the golden mean, where the graphics are decent, and the fps is playable?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shis98 09.01.22

DreamCatcherMafioso
Until you find a middle ground, because the game refuses to be good friends with hardware
After a week / month / year they will optimize, then everything will be fine

D
D r O n 09.01.22

And would like to crack.

V
Videum 09.01.22

Yes, there is no optimization at all, I also have 15-20 fps on any settings

B
Black_Sunlight 09.01.22

Similarly, core i7 2700k + gtx 770 4Gb, 16Gb Ram at Epic 10-12 FPS without Dynamic Tesselation enabled

V
Videum 09.01.22

Using the scientific method, I determined that the Resolution Scale parameter (resolution scaling) affects the performance most of all, when the value decreases, it raises fps quite a lot, but alas, the picture becomes completely unclear, in general, the same rendering method as in the Arma series, so strong optimization there is no need to wait in the future.

d
daspisch 09.01.22

Sky detail and clutter density affect the most.

[
[StarForce] 09.01.22

On May AMD Opteron 180 3 Gb DDRSDRAM gt220 1 Gb at the minimum gives 10-12 fps))

k
kostr184 09.01.22

And I generally freak out from the system requirements specified on this site. I have to go to the ultra!
Some reviewer has i7, gtx980, 16 GB of RAM, 64 win7, and still sometimes lags.

A
Alexandrovitch 09.01.22

I have not seen the optimization of the worst game in this game, I don’t even remember in a dream
. ARK is good, but lags spoil everything

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

the game is designed for slide cross which is not present
and so the game seems to be normally optimized. good work. Naturally, since most of the technologies there will not pull the buckets.
in theory, you need to turn off clouds and tessellation. you can also search for global illumination if it is there.
and the requirements will become one 780- (s)

D
D0pE 09.01.22

I have a cross, but the lag is the same as for all 15-25 fps at high. so it's not about him. it's just that the Hindu code is embedded in the game, there is no other logical explanation. By the way, in such alpha-beta Steam imperfections, you can not look at the campaign at all, the same Indians wrote them as the game code. As a result, it was demolished in 10 minutes because there is no desire to play GIF. My condolences to whoever bought it.

t
this isnt weed 09.01.22

GRiDOX
What about Batman Arkham Knight? The optimization there is terrible

C
C0rsair 09.01.22

On Steam they write if you run the game with such parameters, the optimization will increase.

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10 -nomansky -lowmemory

If you have more than 16Gb Ram remove the -lowmemory parameter