3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 09.01.22 11:13 pm

New game + did it seem to me or the games became faster? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the subject.
I started New game +, the game seemed to be accelerated by 20%. Or it seems to me (
Who else noticed this?
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 09.01.22

Edward Core
I played for a couple of minutes. Preserved and came out at the first signpost. Not far from the first attack at the very beginning of the game. I finished the game at level 43 and somehow soaked these monsters very easily. Geralt, roach and vesemir moved adequately.

Can you record the gameplay? I would like to look.

M
Maxim Moshnov 09.01.22

I started NG + on the 35th in top clothes, turned on the difficulty of the detachment and I'll tell you what, it's so easy to play that I'm even xs, I expected it to be really difficult, but it became much easier

G
GventPlayer 09.01.22

yes, there is ... in NG +, dynamic leveling is needed so that the monsters are 6-20 levels higher. Otherwise, no challenge. I personally played for an hour in the White Garden ... On the last difficulty, it was as if I was playing GOD MODE ON. NG + nothing, IMHO of course.

A
Awesome bro 09.01.22

GventPlayer
100% agree. When they make a full-fledged modding utility, the first thing I download is dynamic lvling of mobs + a stronger spread across levels.

I
ILIA_1992 09.01.22

Maxim Moshnov
I agree. The fights are easy and I don't like it.

Maybe it will be more difficult in Velen.

M
Maxim Moshnov 09.01.22

I'm sitting here waiting for the "BCE" mod for NG + to be completed, it was really interesting to play with it)