3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bazeka 09.01.22 11:13 pm

ZRI / VRI food and where to get it? (Total War: Attila)

Good day citizens of Rome) who plays for the Roman empires, how do you fight hunger? I have 3-4 buildings for food + edict (bread and circuses) and this is not enough. an example of my province and the construction of Liguria:
Mediolan - Municipal (2lvl), Baselica of the Invincible Sun (4lvl), Aqueduct Network (4lvl), Governor's House (2lvl), Carpenter's Workshop (2lvl), Great Theater (4lvl) total -330 Seguzio food
: Colony (2lvl), mill (4lvl), cattle corral (3lvl), skirmishers' barracks (3lvl) total +231 food
Genoa: colony (2lvl), Trade pier (2lvl), statue trowel (3lvl), mill (4lvl) total +156 food
57 food remains in total. Apay 1-2 cities and food 0, tell me plz, maybe I built something wrong)
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
staffik 09.01.22

Bazeka
It is necessary to build up food facilities in those territories where the fertility of the land is good, and it is advisable to do this somewhere in the deep rear.

C
Cornell hanes 09.01.22

Bazeka
You better tell me why you don't care about corruption?

B
Bazeka 09.01.22

staffik
i.e. 1 province to do strictly for food? but what about order then?
Cornell Haynes
Governor -10% Corruption & 2 Passive Regiments

A
Angelica04 09.01.22

at 450 minus 3 everywhere will be fertile. build markets, fishing desks, they always give a stable plus.

H
Hireidan 09.01.22

Cornell Haynes
Corruption is not a big deal for VRI, thanks to its passive bonuses to trade. If you build up provinces with a treasury (building), have more provinces with gold (resource) (to build on + to trade income), then ultimately you can have 90% + profit from trade, that's exactly what happens to me, because corruption is 90 % + yes you go to hell ...

0I-o_o-I0 09.01.22

Yaevin93
Nothing good about that - he himself had an income of 12,000 per move with an income from trading of 30,000. When an aggressive Persian came to power with a trading partner, he broke the trade agreement, and my economy went to hell.

0I-o_o-I0 09.01.22

Bazeka
Change your religion, paganism demands a lot of food.

H
Hireidan 09.01.22

0I-o_o-I0
I agree, this is a problem, but this is the most realistic way to make a profit. For the level of corruption, and its concept in the new parts of total var, does not impress me at all. The system was much clearer when the level of corruption increased as the province moved away from the capital of the state.
PS if you wage a successful war with the Huns (although this is how lucky, sometimes it is better not to get involved in it at all), then relations with many states improve (though, again, it is not a fact that they will stand against the Huns), as a result of which you can safely conclude trade agreements and get rich (do not forget about the income bonus of 5% of the current value of the treasury, it is beneficial to maintain your treasury with at least 100,000 in it, because this will give you an income from the ceiling every move of 5,000 zlotys).

0I-o_o-I0 09.01.22

Yaevin93
For ZRI, you can get a good income from immigrants (+ 15% to all income), I have a lot of armies and almost the whole country is in ruin, but the income is already 10 kopecks. But everywhere there is minus 9 to public order, there is already no strength, I want to get rid of immigrants, but as there were 90% of them, it remains.
PS Just checked it myself when playing for ZRI, relations with all factions have improved dramatically after a couple of broken hordes.

B
Bazeka 09.01.22

0I-o_o-I0
tax increase from immigrants helps, as well as an edict (I know for sure there is a ZRI (Roman paganism))

0I-o_o-I0 09.01.22

Bazeka
Uh-huh, thanks

B
BigMan123 09.01.22

stupid to be built up the most fertile, in Behold like such Italy, Great Greece and the island
if it turns out to hold Spain to the system and there is
army built better to build in several neighboring with each other proyintsiyah, and the rest get rid of them, but to protect the building garrison lodge
in several provinces, complete the regions
don't particularly build improvements for the city section, they eat a lot, build such improvements only in key cities and provinces (or in those that you need to keep under the victory conditions),
you can build food markets and fish ports, but they use sanitation, so develop your aqueducts to the maximum, don't rush to research the church's technology
because they are opening more ponteous churches canceling the technologies for aqueducts and water pipes,
here's a simple, like a rake scheme for getting food
with such a layout, the balance of food at the maximum development of buildings can hardly go out in 2.5-4 thousand
and then with each new epic date, this is the number will decrease because soil fertility will drop from the cold

B
Bazeka 09.01.22

BigMan123
thanks for the advice, a lot of time has passed and I found my own tactics)))
1. Roman paganism (passive sanitation and a temple for +1 priest)
2. barracks only in those provinces where there is a resource that gives food
3. aqueducts and baths ( 1 pc per province) 4lvl in each province, I do not recommend putting baths in the provinces where the barracks and the governor's house are located (it is better to put the edict on sanitation)
4. temples in the capital cities of the provinces 4lvla
5. in capitals where there is no food resource, I put tavern
6. all barracks 4 lvl
7. all cities apat 4 lvl only at the very end
8. each 3rd province (along the coast) has a naval port, the rest are fishing, except for Liguria, there is a trade
Bottom line: food 100-300 (climate -4), depending on the season, in all provinces there is an excess of food, 11 armies and 6 fleets of full, 4 armies, like, half-hearted and rush around the provinces) with an income of 11k (average taxes) and 100- 140 food from the edict of bread and circuses.
Threat would not advise building Spain purely for food, there every winter -4 sanitation.
do not set up a garrison camp either (skok played, never saw a stock of soldiers skok written in 4lvl camp and 4lvla of the city) and - food, and at 4lvl of the city, and the garrison of norms (+ barracks, if any), and at a high level of difficulty 1 full army breaks down
ZZY maybe he lied, but everything seems to be so