3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JOR666 09.01.22 11:13 pm

NO NEW GAME + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) appears

I have already downloaded the add-on but still there is no NEW GAME + item in the menu
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elex 09.01.22

JOR666
Save after the finale - start a new game - choose the difficulty level - optionally choose the simulation of solutions from The Witcher 2 - after that you will see the choice of NG + mode or the default start.

J
JOR666 09.01.22

Elex
Thank you friend)

J
JOR666 09.01.22

The clever guys are here!

J
JOR666 09.01.22

Warsnake
First of all, I wrote in the forums, because I was afraid that I would start a simple new game and all save will be deleted. I decided that it is better to ask people who have already figured out, but as practice shows, there is only one cattle.

z
zenerjon 09.01.22

Elex,
if you don't choose a simulation from the Witcher 2, what will happen? _)

W
Warsnake 09.01.22

JOR666
Cattle is a person who cannot read. In the tips everything is written how to start a new game + and what needs to be done for this.

zenerjon A
random set of solutions will be the same as in the previous game, if you do not transfer the save ...

c
china777 09.01.22

Cheto I'm trying to start NG + (The plot went all over a long time ago) Writes that in the last save (made after installing NG +) "the game has not been completed yet" - what to do then? When trying to assign an earlier save, it also writes that "the game has not been passed"

c
china777 09.01.22

No, everything worked fine, just gdyuk, apparently ... I just logged into the game and it worked

U
UNATCO 09.01.22

By the way, who has already started NG +, tell me, do you have any Skill Points? And the witch's gear 4lvla? Just wondering if the quest will no longer be for the witcher's gear, or if it won't be saved ?!

1948865 09.01.22

UNATCO
Everything is preserved except for the quest items.

U
UNATCO 09.01.22

Thanks for the quick reply .. I added a little bit there, I could not look at it plz) In theory, the quest for witcher's gear will be all the same .. but it will not have to be done.

1948865 09.01.22

Everything that is in a regular game. The same craft of witcher's armor, the same blueprints, etc. Now your master set has simply been equated with the usual set of the beginning of the game ... The same blueprint of the unfortunate Skellig gambeson is several times better than your master set at the beginning of the game.

U
UNATCO 09.01.22

and I finally get high to run in the initial set, it's cool) of the beautiful sets, one can single out the one that is given in the DLS Skelig, and so the cat still likes the rules for an amateur 3 lvl more than 4 ..