3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Can Saskia be found in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

just finished the witcher 2. after I read that if you do not kill some people, then you can meet them in the Witcher 3. I killed the Dragon (I simply had no other options - I finished it off) ... in general, who had alternative walkthroughs of the Witcher 2, met her at 3?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gai-sensei 09.01.22

Not if it's a card for Gwent.

b
bankrott0 09.01.22

have not launched the Witcher 3 yet ... a card for Gwent, what is it?)

G
Gai-sensei 09.01.22

Card game.

Y
Yushimitsy 09.01.22

With Saskia and Iorweth, the projax made a spiteful joke, having scored on them.

C
Cucumber312 09.01.22

The hell with this Saskia.
Maybe there are some difficulties with its implementation in the game.

But how can you promise and not insert Iorvet?
There should definitely be no problems with its implementation. (Small groups of skoitaels stuck in the same)

M
Marquess 09.01.22

Maybe he's dead already

S
SpartanSoap 09.01.22

bankrott0 is
not, since the locations of the Witcher 2 and 3 are different, and Iorveth and Saskia seem to need to think about their state.

G
Gutsz 09.01.22

Yushimitsy
Faceless
Don't forget about DLC) They can change everything)

_
_Ozymandias_ 09.01.22

We hope for DLC.

I
Iasthope 09.01.22

Yushimitsy
I now think that they will be in the next dlc, such as shani from the first part, by the

way, I want again something about the storytelling taels, as in the first and second parts

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 09.01.22

Maybe in the second and there will be Iorvet, and Saskia, although it is still doubtful, at the expense of Saskia.

K
Kuvutvu 09.01.22

As for Iorveth, someone, somewhere in the game files, found Iorveth, or recorded dialogues. But the developers scored on Scoya'tael without deleting the files. Somewhere there was a rumor that it will be added with the addition, but I would not believe these rumors.
As for Saskia - dick knows, but they did not find her files, and why is she in Velen, Novigrad or on Skeligg?

W
Wraith_Soul 09.01.22

Kuvutvu
On Skellig such a woman as Saskia is the place, and I want to see Iorvet in the upcoming DLS, it will be very happy if Iorvet helps Shani.

K
Kuvutvu 09.01.22

5H4DER
Indeed, Iorvet is a memorable image, but again, all theories related to his appearance in the DLC are at the level of rumors. True, many are waiting for him, so the developers can condescend to the desires of the players and push Scoya'tael (and maybe Saskia) into the game.
By the way, not long ago I discovered how some fans distorted the image of Iorvet - they made him, your mother, gay in fanfiction! Idiots.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.01.22

Gutsz
Vo in, by the way, Shani will be in one of the next DLCs, so we can hope for the appearance of these two persons)