3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Red signal on the dashboard. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Change the question. Guys tell me. I have version 1.19. When entering the city, a red signal on the tidy lights up, very similar to the signal when you press the spacebar. And when you enter the city you start to hang. Brake emulation disabled. But I can't understand why the city starts to hang terribly
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
H434P 09.01.22

The pressure in the brake cylinders has dropped, you need to press less on the brake

s
sasha219 09.01.22

H434P
Agree! or drive at least on a mechanic and not on a machine!

T
Trasser1989 09.01.22

MiRonyCH
You can also turn off the emulation of the pneumatic brake system in the game settings, then the icon will light up, but everything will work fine and the car will drive normally, otherwise it happens that all the air will come out of the system and you cannot move, the car jerks and does not go !!!

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

Trasser1989 thanks for the help. Now I will turn off this emulation :)

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

Trasser1989 emulation appears to have been disabled. But when entering the city and further driving around the city. It hangs terribly, everything is fine on the track

T
Trasser1989 09.01.22

MiRonyCH
So it's definitely not a light bulb that blinks, but most likely that the computer does not really pull the game! The fact is that there are a lot of objects in cities, some of which are of very high quality and because of this the game sometimes hangs, I have the same nonsense , though not so catastrophic, it also hangs, but it is quite playable, so it's most likely in the computer !!!

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

Trasser1989 I climbed through the settings, turned off the lighting. Of course, now everything is different with the light, but in the cities I will not hang