3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
horosho_sidim 16.11.19 10:19 pm

What do you mean \"the Cards will not fall out?\"

Downloaded the game, I go to see the card and says that the Cards will not fall out.
This means we must create the$ 9 to fall out the window or what?

26 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 16.11.19

Yes, it's a free game, so cards will fall only on in-game purchases!

m
mazinily 16.11.19

horosho_sidim
cards fall only with paid games and free you zadonatil 9$

h
horosho_sidim 16.11.19

mazinily
okay, thanks for the reply

h
horosho_sidim 16.11.19

jigadloff
okay, thanks for the reply

V
Vladimir Gragerenko 15.07.20

mazinily
But if the game was free (it is paid) that will fall?

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
if presented, it will be. and if you receive the distribution, in most cases, cards do not fall out

K
KIBERMAX 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
So if you play Kaka the F2P game in steam and or given it through steam every 9-10 dollars you are given for a loss of 1 map.
And if you get free games on hand, usually in some sort of news writing does the game support drop steam cards, so you can go to the icons section and there you can see the list of games is available from 3 to 5 loss cards

P. S. but in fact the card is much cheaper, well, depending on what game they are cheaper.

V

KIBERMAX
Regions Of Ruin got to hand free paid game cards available will they drop me? ( If what is written there you need to create 9$)

V

CrowBY
Regions Of Ruin there is a card, and she paid but I got free on hand will fall??

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
unlikely, but if it is very interesting, it is not difficult to check

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

the easiest way is to go to:
On the account > Licenses and activation keys
there find the game and if at the end of the name is console: Free Promotional Package cards to fall will not

V

CrowBY
Oh it's written there sorry( you'll have to swing left Pho bits 2 thanks for the replies and help

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
you need a card or something?

V

CrowBY
Yes the ACC pump

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
so your idle master (of course if it still works), and before bed put permitsa.
but if you want to pump the ACC, you still have to buy cards or with whom-thread to share

V

CrowBY
Don't want to use third-party software. Better somehow buy a card and hope to get lucky in the game there is also a paid gear is really for peanuts but still)

C
CrowBY 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
well, as you know. when I yuzal, then about a week knocked out all the cards with approximately 400 games and sold them eventually to a couple of thousand :)

K
KIBERMAX 15.07.20

Vladimir Gragerenko
So tell if you or given every 9-10 dollars, they give you 1 card for a loss, but it is more expensive than buying the card itself is worth 10 times cheaper than you satanachist.

You walk into the category of icons find any game from the list on which available card, click thumb down and see the inscription on the card which you have no and click on the word to search for in the marketplace and buy 10 times cheaper than those cards which you have not, and do not want to rebuild any 10 dollars to get 1 card.

PS why are you all so complicated?.

V

KIBERMAX
I do not know. Probably ask another question when the summer sale? Want to buy a terrarium ,but somehow bought but then returned sredsta. (Couldn't figure it out, I regret now I gave the money. ()

V

CrowBY
Another question cards will always drop or just a limited number?