3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uMa 13.01.22 09:57 pm

Wizard question. (Diablo 2)

Good day. A question for connoisseurs, what build for a sorceress is suitable for a beginner? In fact, desires are simple.

1. Under Tal' Rasha set.
2. Vitality on Hell.
3. Ability to farm on Hell Mephisto, Baal, etc. So to speak, all the important places.
4. Ability to steam.
5. Use as a farm machine for assembling other characters.

All in all, a sorceress capable of all the more or less important aspects of the game.

PS In Diablo 2, a new person, I don’t know many things, from a bunch of builds, it’s quite difficult to choose something. I would appreciate your advice and ask for your understanding. :)

PSS Someone in the chat advised a cold build, but again, there are many options.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 13.01.22

The usual Blizzard forty, stats for gear (with sticking and other gear should gain 156 strength), the rest in HP, the mercenary is defensive from the normal. No energy shields, second elements (well, except for warmth, teleport and static on 1) do not need to be downloaded.
You can find the build on the local wiki - this one seems to be quite sane, only you don’t need a block and instead of a storm, wear spirit in the monarch https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/sorceress/budget_mf_sorceress_perevod/

3uMa 13.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Thank you, I'll try)

3uMa 13.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
What's wrong with chain lightning sorceress blizz? It seems like there are immunity to the cold on Hell, just in important locations, if full cold, what then to do?

f
frendzy 13.01.22

3uMa
well, for light sorka, you need an infik like

3uMa 19.01.22

Frendzy
Understood, accepted

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

3uMa
Well, basically you'll be farming the bosses - and they don't have immunity. You just fly over the Coldimuns - the mercenary kills the especially stubborn ones. She can also farm a barn - and in full nettles, if she is given a barbarian.

After all, this is a starting character - maximum profit at a minimum cost, no need to worry if she does not pull xbr or cannot clear xx in solo, she should quickly kill mef and andi, plus clean a couple of lvl 85 locations.

3uMa 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Understood, thank you very much for the advice and clarification. Will do)

f
firkax 19.01.22

3uMa wrote:
Good day
Don't write like that, it looks idiotic.

what build
is the English word build is translated as build, building
and the character is not a house, in general, don’t use this word either if it’s not about construction

p
passed 19.01.22

Firka was classically called. I approve.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

firkax
you don't go far - your comrade will farm and we will start discussing which belt suits the Javazon better!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.01.22

I'll go and tell the foreign boys what to write correctly - prokachka. And then they embody their obscene building fantasies in the game, bastards.