3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GuruPikapa 13.01.22 09:57 pm

\"Failed to load social club due to incomplete game installation code 4\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, save for God's sake, who will help you decide - 300 wooden kiwis. I say right away, I checked the cache, deleted the social club completely through third-party programs, I watched the vidos easy. if you throw off the answer, throw your wallet right away so that you know where to throw it off: D
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
lilberg 13.01.22

Have you tried reinstalling the game itself? Most likely installation failures that the cache check does not see, try another disk for errors, try to check.

m
mrKaktak 13.01.22

GuruPikapa
Restart your computer...delete the social club..and try to install the latest version in the default folder Program FilesRockstar GamesSocial Club

G
GuruPikapa 13.01.22

LilBerg
Naturally already reinstalled everything..

G
GuruPikapa 13.01.22

mrKaktak
doesn't help

O
Oigorevich 13.01.22

Is the "My Documents" folder intact? If there is no folder, then you just need to create a new folder called "Documents" and that's it. In most cases, this error is fixed in this way

1okospirit8 13.01.22

I suffered with a similar problem, all the advice is a complete hat and will not give you any effect, the easiest and best way is to ask a friend to download these programs (launcher and social club) to your PC, if everything works for him, then you can safely copy his installed folders to your computer, then we launch, my other advice is to click on cancel if the program wants to install something there - because it can install the social club curve and the error will repeat. After installing the game, be sure to restart the computer, and also do not update the social club.
If you have no friends, then download these folders from the Internet:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uZS71boFwWE74RA-Jdjz0lijT4ObEym5?usp=sharing
If this does not work, then the only solution is to reinstall windows with all updates and system programs installed.

A
Angelos Fragulis 13.01.22

the link does not work