3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Punisher_ser 13.01.22 09:57 pm

Help Needed (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello, I'm having the same problem - the game freezes after a few minutes. Parts - Asus h110m-r motherboard, intel i3 7100 processor, radeon amd Rx 470 4gb video card, 8gb ram frequency 1333
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 19.01.22

Punisher_ser
Minimum Requirements:
Operating System (64-bit versions only):
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Processor:
Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz
and all this happiness for 720p and low graphics settings

R
RicoChico 19.01.22

Punisher_ser
Crooked pirate or overheating, one of the most banal options.

P
Punisher_ser 19.01.22

RicoChico Bought
on Steam. Could it be a matter of RAM?

S
SonyK_2 19.01.22

Punisher_ser
Punisher_ser wrote:
...i3 7100...
Too weak for this game. It has an increased load on the CPU due to the large number of "open" world objects and at least 2 protections (Denuvo + VMProtect).
... Maybe it's in the RAM?
Maybe in her. Display the monitoring of the load on the kit (MSI Afterburner, etc.) during the game and see how the RAM and CPU are loaded (preferably with all cores / threads).
Examples:

If it "eats" up to 8 GB - try to increase the paging file. But this will not help much - the speed of reading from a regular (HDD / SSD) disk is much lower than from the RAM. Judging by the config, it is unlikely that the system uses high-speed NVMe...

01001000 01101001 19.01.22

Punisher_ser
You have at least three problems - the processor, which does not take out, RAM, which is extremely small, and the video card. To the video card, there is a question with drivers, there is an experience of friezes from driver to driver. This is business as usual for AMD.
The game consumes 12-15 gigs of RAM with a reserved area.
Spoiler
The processor here needs at least 6/6, and preferably 6/12 or 8/8. You haven’t reached Alexandria yet, there will be a hell of a lot there. Your computer is basically not for this game.
i3-700 8Gb
Here's another, microsoft krivoruchki specific, continues to have problems with a clogged cache, which causes friezes. It is unlikely, but with your 8 GB it will be more useful everywhere:
Spoiler

CONCLUSION. 100% percent does not take out even in stable 30 frames. Play does not shine.