3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nergalius 13.01.22 10:02 pm

Best Ending (Vampyr)

In general, I want to go through the game for the second time with a better ending, and in order to get it, I need not to kill anyone and support the districts, if I stupidly run through the plot, scoring investigations, etc., not to kill anyone and only treat the townspeople, I will get best ending? Or it is necessary to study everyone and go through all the investigations, etc. Will it be enough to treat them and not kill them? I don’t want to rush around with these clues and investigations for the 2nd time ...
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 13.01.22

Yes, it seems to be enough not to suck anyone out (except for those who immediately attack), make a good choice (not to kill someone, but convert someone at will) and keep the city in a healthy state.
Spoiler It would be good to persuade the blackmailer without using hypnosis, otherwise she will get sick, as a result of which her area will become a little worse, but it will not hurt for a good ending. True, you won’t get the achievement, since it will become infected, and at the meeting I killed it.

N
Nergalius 13.01.22

dimon-alfa
Everything was in a sanitary condition, one district was only down to stable by accident, I still got the best ending, as I understand it, the main thing is that it would not be even worse.