3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DooM_ 16.11.19 10:19 pm

Low fps at the elite bakery. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Karoch, sags fps to 40 on level ground in online and generally where possible, although neither the video card nor the percents are not loaded in full.
Fire wood updated, Venda tenth, the license is put on a blank disk, nicho is not heated, except percent, but he rules, he is used to.
GTA is on the SSD. Change the settings on the bottom of the situation does not change.
The rest of the Igors, of on battlefield one, Forza horizon 4, minecraft, Whatman Arkham knight( without the NVIDIA features), Oberjoch, Duma member 4 on ultra without a problem and drops fps.
Comp:
Percents - i7 4770k (4.2 on all cores, the cache 4, the voltage 1.25)
Mother - asus maximus vi gene
Live - firing 1080 premium Edison
Memory - 16 gigov(2x8) of gskill something, don't remember. frequency 2133мгц khmr
SSD - Seung 850 Evo 500 gigs.
Power supply 650 watts.
Monitor - some Philips with 1920x1080
Played before on the same bunch, but with a different mother and with 760 videshi and it was all the same - drawdown other nonsense, I thought that because of the video card, but the hike is not about her...
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetJet 16.11.19

_DooM_
It is on 4790K, it was necessary to remove acceleration, to return to Stoke all the settings BIOS and all became apprx. the specific reason was not learned, because the comp had to sell.

G
GetJet 16.11.19

_DooM_
Perhaps a high temperature, and percent troclet (check the cooler, he may be weak and poorly heat assigns) may picolinic weak on the motherboard and naprugu not hold. GTA is one of the most processorsamsung games. The games you listed require less resources CPU than the old GTA5

7Rain7 16.11.19

Where is elite Pitch then? Odd I here anywhere did not see.

R
RumerG 16.11.19

Interesting, I have 8 cores, 1080p and 60 fps stable)

_
_DooM_ 16.11.19

GetJet
This is heated percent of hastelow fine up to about 90 in the load, and throttling it starts like at around 98 degrees, but in GTA it does not heat up I have never, there is an average of 80. I'll try to throw Beavis on the standard, of course it can, I messed up when overclocking.
7Rain7
Elite relative to the majority of the local population.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

_DooM_
Check in the dispersal program of the CFC.If you see the same chart:

then, the CPU trollet.Reset acceleration

_
_DooM_ 16.11.19

[Denis]
No, frequency is not reset, everything is stable. And reset overclocking did not help.

GetJet
Oh and by the way, battlefield 1 multiplayer of nemnoch eats more CPU and heats it there stronger.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

_DooM_
Then try overclocking the RAM

_
_DooM_ 16.11.19

[Denis]
From memory squeezed high, she works at khmr on the limit, I already tried something to squeeze.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

_DooM_
And game screenshots with monitoring the use of resources at the time of the drawdowns would be able to fill in the Studio?

c
curd22 16.11.19

[Denis]
If overheating CPU, no overclocking to drop is not what you want to disable throttling in the BIOS.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

curd22
I mean?As trolling shut off?Is there as protection

c
curd22 16.11.19

[Denis]
In the BIOS in the settings disables this protection).
This protection against overheating.

_
_DooM_ 16.11.19

[Denis]
Easy. For example, here, everything is stable, except for fps which online and high rises.

Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

_DooM_
You have at the time of drawdown the load on the GPU only 55%.Most likely, in order to reveal the map, you need RAM with a higher frequency.In other games test

curd22
Here, too, overheating was?
Spoiler

a
anupadaku 16.11.19

Response. 4.2 on all cores. So it is impossible.

7Rain7 16.11.19

_DooM_
Well dunno, there's a lot one and a couple elite.

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

[Denis]
Good day to You. You are a competent person after all, talked a lot, and something had decided, You as does the need to understand the PC better than me, and even better, however, I see flaws that I would like to correct:
[Denis] wrote:
then, the CPU trollet.Reset acceleration
No, it's GTA, it does not give such a load as for example a broken origin. If he was was throttling, CPU would start to drop the multiplier that would have led to a catastrophic drop in FPS and performance in a coupe (the multiplier from 10-cov GHz units). It is noticeable good. Definitely not the case, at least for stable FPS.
[Denis] wrote:
Then try overclocking the RAM
And what does it mean? It's not AMD, it such problems and does not. Besides, I already sent You the video and experiment - the effect of timings to work.
This is not the case, and overclocking RAM here out of place.
[Denis] wrote:
you need RAM with a higher frequency
Actually the same thing. It will not solve the problem. Just one game from a large list, don't You think it strange?

_DooM_
There is a theme with the problems in this game, You are not alone:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/rezkie_padeniya_fps_pc-860796/
I'm more interested to check out the game no Internet is one of the solutions offline (single company) and own the map. It is possible (and it is) the problem is banal in the game, the bug then.
There is no overheating, throttling and problems with memory.
There is another solution - disable the pagefile, not sure. As the variant was, I don't remember it doing this, but worth a try. Also any idea with regards to the drivers, the graphics card is not loaded. Although there is no too beautiful FPS, LOKA no in-game or somewhere else?
_DooM_ wrote:
From memory squeezed high, she works at khmr at the limit
XMP is just a set of numbers, it is not a limit never. It's only stable profile with a set of timings with the corresponding frequency. Then only the handles to fit.

_
_DooM_ 16.11.19

[Denis]
The load on the video is not high due to the fact that antialiasing and shadows high-quality disabled. Unable to load the videocard on 100%, but do not give it. I wanted to show that it is not in the video business. For DDR3 - 2133 is a very good frequency with the timings 11.11.11.31

anupadaku
And how can you?

VOVAN WOLF
The paging file I was turned off - no difference. Lok I have is in the game, all games - vertical sync. In this game, it is set using the control panel and in-game disabled, but it does not affect anything I already checked.
And the topic I read, I got a lot of stuff on NG I read, but haven't found a solution.

I have a suspicion that the main problem is the p2p connection to Igor, because due to the lack of a game server it, this server hangs and the client.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Good day to You. You are a competent person after all, talked a lot, and something had decided, You as does the need to understand the PC better than me, and even better, however, I see flaws that I would like to correct:
Good and you, Vova.At this stage, you look more experienced, as they have personal business with Intel.My Intel has never been, I can only present conjecture.Moreover,I do not know the minimum frequency of the i7 4770.At the same Rayzen 5 1500Х minimum frequency 1550Мгц in megapolice this trolling may not be strongly reflected in monopolare – Yes, it will crack FPS
Spoiler

Why is this video download 1080Ti full?And performance twice.The author just most of these 45% load on the card is not enough

The guy at the specified frequency RAM 1333MHz.Do I understand correctly that the actual frequency 2666?It holds up to the mainland 3000Мгц.
On an old Phenomenon in trotline CPU frequency drops to 800MHz.That's it, those 800MHz is very visible even in megapolice, and FPS drops are catastrophic.