3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ludovick 13.01.22 10:14 pm

Favorite missions and bosses (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

It's no secret that the game is desirable and can sometimes be fragmented, just for fun.
I have a top favorite missions and bosses:
Missions:
Wagner, assistant boss in Barvechos - first we get the informant at the oil plant, then we follow Wagner to the very bottom of the mine, for a while + we make our way through the cordons of the enemy to the evacuation point. Difficult and intense mission.
Dreamer's car based on Inca-Fireplace, a gift to Peruvian colleagues. The trick is to steal a sports car from a base crowded with enemies with a minimum of killings.
The leader of the trade unions in Tabakal: there it is necessary to protect the national hero during the speech, while bandits are actively moving from all sides, incl. out of the way, quite a difficult mission.
Of the other missions, I’ll note the “mule doctor” (just an entourage mission to eliminate the “doctors”), protecting the hospital (played very cool at night), rescuing either an informant or a trade unionist in the Unidad prison in Fleur-de-Oro, there the trick is to come on a state-owned car through three electronic doors instead of a total sweep ...
Of the bosses, I like: El Chido (singer, peacock and comical moron in Malka), Posolero (freezes like a real person) and Madre Coca (just a fighting stubborn creature, such and d.b . in a mafia game). I like that some bosses, instead of heroism, are emphatically "family", like a beauty queen or El Yao ...

And what do you remember / like?
0 Comments
Sort by: