3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKI_SKI 13.01.22 10:14 pm

Performance issue (Cyberpunk 2077)

I played cyberpunk, it means that the prologue has already passed, I made half of the orders, one day I go in and bang a black screen, well, I didn’t understand, I thought, well, it just flew out, I go in the second time as well, rebooted the PC, reinstalled the firewood - it all worked, and now another problem instead of 45 -55 fps now I have jumps from 28 to 35, can anyone come across? I didn’t change the settings, I reinstalled it on hdd, right now on ssd everything is the same.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 13.01.22

SKI_SKI PC
characteristics?

S
SKI_SKI 13.01.22

Kartonkratos
i3 10100f
1060 3 gb
16 oz
There were days everything was fine after that the same 45-55 fps, xs how it goes according to mood apparently

o
osdf 13.01.22

it strongly conflicts with chrome and something else small - but Chrome puts it specifically up to 15 fps, I don’t know, it’s just that either way!

O
Oak Sorcerer 13.01.22

This is where throttling comes in. Set the density of the crowd to a minimum and check that the percentage does not drop the frequencies to a minimum. Otherwise - mysticism (this also happens).

S
SKI_SKI 13.01.22

OakSorcerer
has already redone everything, even checked in the wasteland where there are only bushes

S
SKI_SKI 13.01.22

osdf
_

S
SKI_SKI 13.01.22

OakSorcerer
That's how it's holding up

O
Outlaster 13.01.22

the game has terrible optimization plus 3 gigabytes is very small, the video memory gets clogged up... reduce rendering to 80%... better delete the game and don't waste time on this miserable vyser!