3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triky 13.01.22 10:46 pm

Lumberyard (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day to all! Right at the beginning of the game, it stalled, the timber warehouse on the first island, where is the second chest? Somebody knows? I found one, it's in a tent in the center, but I can't find the second one, can you tell me guys?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 13.01.22

Triky
And write the name of the quest, no?

If this is Drusilla's quest (who repairs the bow for us), then there you need to find 3 clues and return the wood (1 active point). No chests needed there

T
Triky 13.01.22

ArXangel_ann
No, not a quest, but a regular question mark

S
SonyK_2 13.01.22

Triky
Triky wrote:
...not a quest, but an ordinary question mark Can you
at least take a screenshot and post the trials? - it will be easier for others to understand. Even though I played recently, I don't remember this task. The game has a lot of the same type of tasks, there is not enough memory for everything ...;)

PS There is a Wiki section on the site, maybe there is an answer:
Spoilerhttps:
//www.playground.ru/wiki/assassins_creed_odyssey/ Youtube people upload walkthrough videos:
Spoiler

B
BDmitriy 13.01.22

Triky
Try to fly like an eagle all over the location and look at the arms on different parts of the screen in order to navigate chests and other things:
Spoiler Spoiler

R
RicoChico 13.01.22

The first is at the sawmill, and the second is at the bandit camp. Somewhere along the water. Remembering now. In general, somewhere to the left, he was.

T
Triky 13.01.22

The eagle does not see, apparently this is a mistake of the pirated version ... Thank you all for the answers

A
Argos Dalarion 19.01.22

Triky
In your case (although the pirate is unlikely to have such a cruel glitch), you can of course refer to a bug in the product, or you can also refer to a disabled interface