3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
w 800 14.01.22 10:02 pm

How to get to this apartment? (Xenus.)

Using the SDK, I launched the room map, there is a kitchen, a bathroom, there is a camera on the shelf, there is a BMW motorcycle on the street, but how to get into it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
w
w 800 14.01.22

m
moonchild69 14.01.22

wi 800
I played this game about 5 years ago, just go through the game further along the plot - yes you will get there. Looks like an FBI apartment. If you went through the game and did not get there, then xs, maybe a card from the network card. Although I don't remember any multiplayer there.

d
dizzy33 14.01.22

If according to the plots you did not cooperate with the FBI, then you will not get there, you must work for them.

G
Grandshot 14.01.22

This level is only used for the opening cutscene cut from the game. The cutscene can be played by loading this level and typing PLAY RF2CUTSCENESSCENE-1A into the console. I have already recorded a video, you can find it on this site.
A motorcycle standing in the yard is just a model, not a vehicle. He was not registered in the game as a vehicle at all. I tried to restore it as a car, but it was eerily miserable) It seems that the developers did not make their own physics for it, therefore they did not even add it.

V
Vladimir835 14.01.22

Cool)) I did not know that there are still secret places in the game))

w
w 800 14.01.22

Xenuse has a map for multiplayer with boxes like in de_dust, multiplayer was removed and the cards remained

G
Grandshot 14.01.22

The cards are absolutely symmetrical. The balance was supposed to be perfect))