3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rick Grimes 14.01.22 10:02 pm

How can I remove penalty time in CS:GO? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Who doesn't know? :(, otherwise wait 7 days ... :(
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [USSR] 14.01.22

Penalty time in CS:GO? Hear it for the first time.

A
ABRAS 14.01.22

Well, you are a liver, throw a team less and there will be no penalty. By the way, they gave me a maximum of 30 minutes.

A
ABRAS 14.01.22

F
FalriX 14.01.22

Sit now on publics, deathmatches or leagues. This ban is not removed.

M
Maxim232 14.01.22

Just like that http://puu.sh/cJieH/5cad6a6c39.jpg

b
bitch_offal 14.01.22

I had a fine for half an hour, but I was too lazy to wait and without leaving the cop I changed the time on the laptop, went into counter and there was no fine.

L
Lekan888 14.01.22

bitch_offal
No penalty, but still not included in the competition

K
Kragoth119 14.01.22

It's simple - you just have to wait. I myself once went wild when, already in the decisive round, I respawned on the wires (the base of the players) right above the heads of the teammates. Everyone ran and I started forward. Suddenly fell right in front of his, and he ran and brandished a knife. As a result, I have a small wound on my back, and the dude has a banana for 7 days. :D

Z
ZloyKiller11 14.01.22

Wait, wait, and just wait until the banana runs out. It used to be that there were foreigners who, having learned that I was from Russia, immediately kicked. Well, or at first, instead of their foreign friends, they cut me with a knife. I didn’t want to kick them (I wanted to, but I didn’t want to wait for a 7-day banana)

G
GrandVasek 14.01.22

so I had an incomprehensible flight, I left for a while and warned me not to be kicked out, but when the game came, it kicked me out with a fine of 24 hours, how to understand this? I did not go out and no one voted.