3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
domenik123123 14.01.22 10:02 pm

Kukri is gone! (knife) [There is a solution] (Far Cry 4)

Well, I’m playing, I’m freeing posts for myself and then once the knife disappeared, there’s no icon to kill quickly, etc. I thought the glitch restarted the game and still thought I’d try to play without a knife, I’m going. I go to the tower, climb on it, I go up to the video camera, it starts knocking on the video camera, and since there is no knife in my hand, it is not! Well, then I thought, supposedly because of the hatch, the game removed the knife for me until it went further, can I somehow load the saves?
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
KpFaHaTuK 14.01.22

The same problem, appeared after the arena, the button works, maybe it's because of the repack or the addition included in it, which is related to the appearance of the knife, but this is just a guess

S
Sumbrus23 14.01.22

Update to version 1.3 helped me.

d
domenik123123 14.01.22

Sumbrus23
Can I link to 1.3?

K
KARTE3 14.01.22

domenik123123
on hold
http://rutracker. org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4870950

A
Artiup 14.01.22

didn't help me!

A
Artiup 14.01.22

help people!

A
Artiup 14.01.22

somebody help me!

w
webrus 14.01.22

In missions under drugs, you can beat and kill with a knife, but in the world there is no such thing as a knife! I can remove the skin, but I don’t have a knife in my hand, I can’t kill! does not respond at all to the button

D
Deadghost1903 14.01.22

I have the same problem, I would appreciate a solution.

A
Artiup 14.01.22

I've been trying here since yesterday to find out what the bug is, everyone is silent, on the forum I read here that the new patch helps, but they don't help at all!

F
F1x_ua 14.01.22

I have the same problem and the patch doesn't help.

E
Ekftu 14.01.22

The same garbage :(
Also, the skill does not want to open, because not a single "race" and "survival" are counted...

W
Werew01f 14.01.22

Ekftu
download the new repack, you most likely have a pre-release version, there are bugs

H
Herr Mannelig 14.01.22

download and install patch with rutor and knife appear Far Cry 4 [Update 2] (2014) PC | Patch

w
webrus 14.01.22

Herr Mannelig
if installed, saves disappear

E
Ekftu 14.01.22

webrus
Is this a question or a statement? Checked? Is it possible to just make a copy of the saves or will they just stop working?

w
webrus 14.01.22

Ekftu
Assertion, am I really "?" set?, yes I checked.

S
Sergey Suprun 14.01.22

Yeah .... with a knife, a specific trouble))) and he disappeared immediately after the first episode of Shangri La. Downloading repacks with my internet is not an option.

a
aist16 14.01.22

At the beginning of the game, after escaping, instead of a knife, I got a gas cutter with a flame, but there was no sense in it.

S
SamSuh 14.01.22

After completing the first mission in Shangri-La, the knife disappeared, although I can still cut animals into skins with an INVISIBLE knife, there is no stealth killing and just a melee attack, and the knife works in the arena and in Shangri-Le. I have a pirate, so updating or downloading a new repack is not an option. By the way, while playing Shangri-Le, I changed the names of the ''patch'' files in the root of the game.