3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 14.01.22 10:02 pm

Glitchy game (Heroes of the Storm)

People need advice or help, what's the matter?
Not so long ago I started playing hots, i.e. Heroes of the Storm
In it, I noticed that the game sometimes starts to lag "The icon appears from the top" or throw it out, and sometimes even horror. It just starts to stutter and slow down. That is, the frame of the game just stops and everything together with the mouse, and then it starts to play normally. But after 5 minutes it starts again.

When I come home from work and start playing it with friends, then at first 1-2 rinks go well, and then it starts. Or if I minimize the game while loading.

I went into the NFS undercover and noticed that the FPS sags a bit, the brakes are barely noticeable and jumps from 60 to 45
Today I started playing Diablo 3 and noticed the same nonsense begins. What's this?
It usually never happened. I play other online games just fine. But now it's starting to show up on Diablo.

But some smart people are starting to say that this computer is heating up. Oh, is it?

Here is my vidyuha:

Here is the whole system:

8GB RAM, 4 each "They are old, i.e. bought in the year 2011" maybe because of this?

Cooler:

DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 200 silent 92mm fan with PWM function

People, please treat adequately, do not write nonsense. Do you need help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
n
necelentano 14.01.22

It was like that too. At medium settings in the notches, it hung specifically (one frame hangs for 5-10 seconds, then it is restored, then it freezes again). I put the minimum settings, it seems to be normal. Sometimes this icon appears in the upper left corner (it means connection problems with the server), tightens up a bit and releases. Try to put the minimum settings, or turn off the physics, test. I see that your computer is normal, but it can help.

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

To get started, download this process explorer, see if something loads the system. There are such arrogant virus people sitting who load your system, if not, then clean it, thermal paste. Move Windu to the edge, but this is from the category of a dance with a tambourine.

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

necelentano
EvilShaper
_ nonsense.

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

The RAM has nothing to do with it, I played at work on DDR2 - 4 GB, no problem.

R
RicoChico 14.01.22

As if the railway is overloaded. Maybe viruses or the hard drive itself is dying.

n
necelentano 14.01.22

xxhy
I gave practical advice that helped me, what's the nonsense?

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

necelentano
I don't know how you read TS's post, but he has such garbage in ALL GAMES, and only in HOTS.
Do you see the futility of your advice?

n
necelentano 14.01.22

xxhy
"Usually this never happened. I play other online games just fine" quote from TS. So, after all, this does not happen in all games? Where did I read TC wrong?

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

necelentano
You pretended to be a fool chtol? Cut a piece out of context. You can also cut out words from the Bible and it turns out that Jesus is a Babylonian whore.

And now. Catch an excerpt from the text that does NOT distort the essence
"Today I started playing Diablo 3 and noticed the same nonsense starts. What is it?
Usually it never happened. I play other online games everything is fine. But now it starts to appear on Diablo."

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

necelentano
No, I just really don't understand, are you sick or pretending to be?

n
necelentano 14.01.22

xxhy
boy, what did you do? You also took it out of context))) or you can take it out of context, but I don’t? ))) you wrote that TS "IN ALL GAMES is such garbage", but I see that there are problems in 3 games (in three games) or in your world there are only 3 games - hots, diablo 3 and nfs? )))
PS
I slept well, my mood is excellent, I don’t get sick and don’t pretend to be, you can see there’s nothing to say, since you’re slipping into personalities, it’s sad

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

necelentano
Uncle, this is the internet, don't tell me you never get personal. This is the norm for a web of shit and hate. What did I take out of context? I selected the entire paragraph, and you selected one line from it. So you are wrong here.

Why do I need this useless info about how well you slept and what mood you are in?

n
necelentano 14.01.22

Going personal on the Internet is NOT the norm.

You asked a specific question - "No, I just really don't understand, are you sick with something or pretending to be?". I answered him, everything is all right with me, I don’t get sick, I don’t pretend. After that, you write to me "Why do I need this usles info about how well you slept and what mood are you in?". You asked yourself, lol, I just added it to make it clear that everything is just fine with me)))

PS
We are now in a discussion of the specific game "Heroes of the Storm". You can see this in the navigation items "Heroes of the Storm Forum / Forum General Section / Technical Questions". A man asked for some help on the "Heroes of the Storm" topic, I answered him as I had the same problem. This problem is described on specialized forums (even on powerful systems) and it lies in the imperfection of the game engine, one of the ways to solve the problem is to lower the settings to a minimum. Where is my advice nonsense and where is your advice not nonsense? (Essentially your advice comes down to testing the system, and advice to take it to the service). You say that my advice is nonsense, although it helped me and helped many people solve this problem. ))) No comment )))

f
fustcaper13 14.01.22

necelentano
xxhy About pasta. The mother is new and the cooler is new right on the spot, they took down the Windows in other games, it does not lag, but HOTS PPC infuriates. Maybe all the same problems on the Internet, and not in the computer?

One wise man said that I have: "The computer is overheating"

n
necelentano 14.01.22

fustcaper13 on the forums mentioned that the problem is probably due to an unoptimized engine and that the problem occurs even on powerful computers. Google, look what people with a similar problem write on the forums and how they solve it. Good luck.

C
Cheshirskiy 14.01.22

fustcaper13
2ip will help you, you will find out the incoming and outgoing speed, then through the software (Google to help you) you will find out how much HOTS takes. You compare, if hots eats all your speed, then it's on the Internet. And it may also be in Windows 8, make a degrade to 7, protest.

D
DreamFAW 14.01.22

On YouTube, one person said that the brakes were due to ping. So it is - I launched the game with the torrent turned on (I forgot to turn it off) - the game slows down, the torrent turned off - it's already much better. But it still boggles a bit..