3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19 10:25 pm

Lost texts NPS (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All Hello, found this not a good bug in the game, is Skyrim LE license, a lot of mods but the problem is not this but the fact that from time to time gaming or hostile NPS become invisible not all at once but one constantly some sort of texture that NPS that the games are UNP body, here's a video someone met this bug and how ever corrected him?

14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
mods can cause problems with textures

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

mazinily
I already knew but it will not solve the problem, I only have about 70 mods and about 12 or 15 retextured grass trees and so on, and where to understand which one is this issue does, that's why I ask maybe someone had seen and how it was corrected can.

p
pioner070 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
in turn, connects fashion, know which gives such a bug.

D
Daidjer 16.11.19

Blic_colfid wrote:
12 or 15 retextured grass trees
Why do you want textures? On every blade of grass and every leaf?

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

Daidjer
a re texture of the grass, then different berries, and so on which are collected, a re texture of the trees on different parts of the territories, the same animals and dragons is a re texture, in General, a lot of things, well, classic Skyrim dull and boring here and updated, as a result, now every 1 hour mucus one thread Yes missing textures or allied or enemy NPCs, helps to completely exit the game and zzahode, back to normal, and I think now what to do with it. And the main thing that happens consistently is not immediately and etok in an hour or two.

D
Daidjer 16.11.19

Blic_colfid wrote:
a re texture of the grass, then different berries, and so on which collect,
Well, you give. )))) Well done, keep it up. ))
Actually, if you take mods from the nexus, or with other reputable sites, there are annotations about the incompatibility of mods.

v
vftor 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
This is possible due to the presence of dirty edits in some fashion. Check the program each mod TES5edit and remove the dirty edits. It will be faster and without disabling mods.

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

vftor
Thanks, at least someone sensible answered, thanks, I'll try

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

Found the problem for all ills, it turned out most of the added armor vydoval error due to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17582?tab=files anyway edge half plated thru hole mods, demolished it and everything back to normal it's

v
vftor 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
How has detected an error in TES5edit or something ?

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

vftor
there immediately first Elvish armor came out with error

v
vftor 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
Where is there in TES5edit ?
But, bug the developers.

B
Blic_colfid 16.11.19

vftor
Yes, in TES5edit, the mod was removed, all the rules for 3 hours of play and the flight is normal, no invisible NPCs or enemy.

v
vftor 16.11.19

Blic_colfid
Well and good.