3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mabanta 14.01.22 10:02 pm

Gear and Swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, actually the question, as is clear from the title of the topic, concerns gear and weapons of the Witcher. The bottom line is, wherever I google, everywhere they write that the best gear and weapons are: Schools of the Cat, Griffin and Bear, that is, set ones. In my case, my character is dressed in a master gear of a bear (heavy armor). Weapon strength is 350, stats are also not bad, the same story with items. As far as I understand, the set items listed above are only workshops? and they are 30+ lvl. The question itself is what kind of gear to wear? Leave the character in a bear or can you safely change into other things and what are the best things in the game? and where do they get it? Thanks in advance for your replies.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 14.01.22

mabanta
Each item has its own characteristics. For example, you wrote that you have heavy armor when pumping the perk for wearing heavy armor, you get more profit from it than from medium armor, and the like. Also, any thing has its own characteristics (unique abilities) + 100% crit, + 5% power of signs. So you should be guided by these data and look at general changes and not at one thing, by changing one thing you can lower your combat power by 2 times, for example. Personally, when I open Geralt's inventory, I look at all his characteristics (button at the bottom) which are detailed, crit. strikes, the power of signs, etc.

s
shockburst 14.01.22

And why did you cheat? playing fair it is impossible to increase the level of 60+. Play fair and then the clothes will be just the right level

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

mabanta
PS It all depends on your style of play, for example, I found a sword that gives 40% burning (relic) picked up armor for it that increases the chance of burning, now everything starts burning with one hit and takes huge damage

m
mabanta 14.01.22

ShockBurst
And where did you get the idea that I cheated then?

m
mabanta 14.01.22

Gutsz,
well, I have 1 skill from a quick attack, 1 skill is a bear school (wearing heavy armor), the rest is alchemy, and as far as I understood correctly, schools determine only the bonus to the armor worn by the herald? right? the school of the cat is light, the school of the griffin is medium, the school of the bear is heavy, and if I understand correctly, this does not mean that I must wear armor for the last century, for example, the bear school if I chose this passive. Well, with bonuses, I just understood that the sword of the bear school has a bonus to crit damage of 75%, I have not seen this with any other sword, that's why I asked a question here.

s
shockburst 14.01.22

mabanta
I clambered up and down the map, completed all the quests that I could find, but for some reason did not become 60 + lvl. By the way, after lvl 70, the level rises more

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

".. I'm already lvl 60+..."
Leaving aside the way to achieve such values;) - at this level, Geralt can walk even in shorts. Armor protection no longer matters at all. Set properties (well, there - strengthening of signs, adrenaline, etc.) - are still a little interesting, but the same - without much difference.
There is only one thing left - the appearance;) Here, choose it.

m
mabanta 14.01.22

ShockBurst
How long have you been playing this game? I play with pre-order, what difficulty? + I already killed probably 100500 mobs alone + there are all kinds of hidden tasks, for example, I picked up a note somewhere in the settlements from a corpse and read it to you, got the task, etc., etc.
PS and yes, if in this game it would be impossible to reach the maximum lvl (I don’t know what level it is 70 or 100), then there would be no maximum level itself or it would be, for example, 35+ and that’s it, do you agree?

D
Dmitry_XAN 14.01.22

mabanta
60+ lv? cheater detected)))

D
Dmitry_XAN 14.01.22

mabanta
you have level 60+ as you yourself said, without cheats this is unrealistic to achieve, and since we are playing with cheats, and even with such a level, then at least run naked, you will still beat everyone with one blow

K
Kahran Ramsus 14.01.22

mabanta
No Julia, lvl 60 without cheats or consoles you would not have received. Here it was sucked 100 times in different topics, the maximum is that you can REALLY squeeze it out 35-38 lvl, if you try very hard and complete all the quests for maximum exp.

D
Dmitry_XAN 14.01.22

KoranRazmus
42 I have 42, but it's 300+ hours of zadrotstvo))) some of which (well, 120 hours) was already in the simple cutting out of mobs and stuffing different achievements, how long does it take to get to 60? In my opinion, it’s unrealistic without cheats, and what can I say if, according to the author, he played the game from pre-order))) the only one in the world, probably, well, or a secret employee of the CD Project)))

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

mabanta
I met "assassin's steel sword" 100% crit and that's it

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

No, theoretically - you can arrange a massacre for the guards, constantly respawn the demon in the BS, etc.,
according to my estimates, from, well, let's say 40, until the 60th you need about 50k corpses;).
As rightly noted - a person who is able to do this honestly will not ask stupid questions
:) depends :)

T
TheKep 14.01.22

setlevel(60) and let's go

s
shockburst 14.01.22

mabanta thought he was smarter than everyone =)

D
Dmitry_XAN 14.01.22

ShockBurst
Yes, the student is clearly, and by age)))

Y
Youxyxol 14.01.22

I already have lvl 60+
I play from pre-order, what is the difficulty?
And where did you get that I cheated then?
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

m
mabanta 14.01.22

Here they posted a bunch of garbage and no one gave an answer, Now about the cheat, not the cheat, I bought the game, paid the money and it's my own business that I put it there or didn't put it, or should I make excuses ?? and most importantly, to whom? I asked a simple question: the Herald is high-level, there are gear and weapons of the schools of the wolf, bear, cat and griffin master craft, but he is 30+, should he be changed to a rare one that falls? And here you spread demogogy for me here, chitak or chitak, this is already my own business, and if I put some kind of modifier in the game, so it’s mine, I do what I want, okay, the topic is closed, the question is removed, you are boring. To this, "Yes, the student is clearly, and by age))) for me this is a compliment. Thank you.

A
Alter The Witcher 14.01.22

to change clothes or not to change - it's your own business