3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Problem with Google+

A few days ago, new publications (my comments left on YouTube) stopped appearing on my personal page on Google+. Previously, when commenting on a video on YouTube, a kind of "google + frame" was opened, where I entered the comment and it simultaneously appeared under the video and in google+ publications. Now this frame does not appear and there is no comment in new publications.
Although, if someone replies to my comment, I get a message from google+ and I can open this message in google+. And so it turns out that my comment seems to exist, but I can only see and open it through google+ if someone answers me or likes me, and nothing else.
Maybe someone knows the solution to the problem with the advent of new publications, help?

August 23 at 18:27
I checked, everything is fine on the computer, new comments appear in the Google+ profile. When you write a comment on YouTube from your computer, at the bottom (under the comment) there is a checkmark "Also publish on Google+".
I realized that the problem is on the smartphone. Perhaps somewhere in the settings the function to publish to google+ is disabled, but here's how to turn it back on, I xs. Maybe someone knows, help!
0 Comments
Sort by: