3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 16.11.19 10:25 pm

The command to spawn auto dreadnought. (Stellaris)

SW. friends! Got a question. Is there a working command to spawn the Leviathan. Or event. Or mod there. It does not matter.

Very interesting, razigrani already 110 years the map. Was not has been spawned A. D. he has an 80% chance at 1000 planets. And it unfortunately doesn't always appear, either his wet or fallen pojiratelei, by the time I get to that part of the map.

Its system name Relic, what is this chance you can change I know, already done, just don't want to throw out an interesting save. Team Add_ship relic, spawnit friendly ship without textures as only one gun. Is it possible to add default hostile dreadnought in to start the event and try it zaborot?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nikitos 16.11.19

I think first you have to know the id of the dreadnought.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 16.11.19

id 700( But then I'm not sure since the number is assigned when generating a new game, all ships in order of generation) And as it is not generated then you can only refer to the system name.

M
ManticoreX 16.11.19

Rehm Oytenberg
C:\Program Files\Stellariscommonsolar_system_initializers
there is a file guardian_system_initializers
there's a line at the dreadnought look like(my changed,see 5 dreadnoughts mandatory)
max_instances = 5
#scaled_spawn_chance = 8 # scales by galaxy size (1000 stars = 10x base)
for a 100% spawn jail confronting scaled_spawn necessary. and max_instances number of how many dreadnoughts you want. exactly the same can be done with the dragon and the other guards. just added the grille and the required number of spawn. for each guard separately!

p/s if using the console then the Birth of a dragon through this line in the console
event guardian.663
from the dreadnought need there ID it system common problem.dragon is easier to create,and more powerful than he in my opinion) with this string you have a fleet of dragons with time to collect) but I'm in Ironman play with a modified spawna) so less chitterne and more interesting, respectively.

V
Vanish1996 16.11.19

Anyone can come in handy. I was able to summon the dreadnought team
event guardian.3103 1
but to spawn immediately repaired, so if you want to wrestle with him will have to look further
by the way I have it appeared and was immediately credited the missing in battle, so you may have to wait a bit

g
gabriel angelos 16.11.19

Vanish1996
don't know why,but the new versions are not true,the console sees the command

I
Ilya Yunusov 16.11.19

Vanish1996
For version 2.2.6: event leviathans.3103 1