3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUST333 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Technical Issues and Solutions v.3 (Mount Blade)

Technical Problems and Solutions
Technical Problems and Solutions v.2
Continue
263 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaMiKaZa 14.01.22

Good day to all!
Tell me please. It's such a mess, the game (Mount & Blade. With Fire and Sword) often slows down and crashes. Departures often happen when:
1. There is a siege of the city / fortress.
2. In large-scale battles.
3. In dialogues.

But the game is a License .... There is a seven.

K
KaMiKaZa 14.01.22

Will someone answer me or not?

What, as always? Everyone cares about other people's problems, right?

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

Will someone answer me or not?
You yourself answered your own question: (Mount & Blade. Fire and Sword), that's because of this and crashes and brakes, despite the fact that the game is licensed. It's just that the flamesword is very buggy and unoptimized, far surpassing the original in this part. Download a couple of gigabytes of patches, if you're lucky, it will work more stable.
Everyone cares about other people's problems, right?
Yes, there are enough.

K
KaMiKaZa 14.01.22

Well, at least they answered, and thanks for that.

I already understood in principle that the company that developed this game had crooked employees ...

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

I already understood in principle that the company that developed this game had crooked co-workers ...
Well, the point is somewhat different. Fire and Sword were developed by the guys from Sich. They are already known for several major mods for different games, the most famous being Fire and Sword for Rome Total War. But for the mount, they decided to take money for their mod, which was facilitated by their publisher - 1C. So it's essentially a solid, but clumsy mod, like all other major mods for this game... Play Mount and Blade: Warband, it's already an official addon from the developers of the original.

K
KaMiKaZa 14.01.22

Sveige
Thanks for the help, and for advice =)

Here, the reptile flew out again. This time, right in combat... But I found the details of the error:

Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: oim.exe Application
Version: 0.7.3.0
Application Timestamp: 4bd5510a Fault
Module Name: Newton.dll
Module version with error: 0.0.0.0
Time stamp of module with error: 44753364 Exception
code: c0000005 Exception
offset: 00025388
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 0a9e
Additional information 2:
0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953 : 0a9e
Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Maybe someone in this crap will see the problem, but don't look at me. xDDDD

B
Back 2 School 14.01.22

Help me please! I launch - version of the game 1.011, and then bam - an error got out
Unable to open File: CommonResani_walk_sideways.brf
The game is the story of a hero.

P
PunisheR2018 14.01.22

Unable to open File: CommonResani_walk_sideways.brf
He can't open the file, either you did something with it, or it doesn't exist, look for it on the internet, or reinstall the game.

D
DarkPhoenix994 14.01.22

I have such a problem: a friend gave me a disk with mods, I installed several at once, but started playing Middle-Earth countries, and now I choose another mod, click "New Game", the download stops, I turn it off, it says - "Get object failed: troll_skel". What to do???

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

Probably the mods are installed incorrectly or there are broken/missing files on the disk

D
DarkPhoenix994 14.01.22

could a reinstall help?

D
DarkPhoenix994 14.01.22

By the way, this file specifically refers to the Middle-Earth countries mod!!!

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

could a reinstall help?
Try

T
TITAHik 14.01.22

Who can help? Installed Mount & Blade: Warband (version 1.113) and all the text in the game (conversations, descriptions, names...) is small, with hieroglyphs. Maybe something needs to be fixed?

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

Try increasing the resolution first. If not, then download the crack from www.rusmnb.ru

V
Vavle2010 14.01.22

I wanted to ask people, how can I find out if mount blade with fire and sword is golden or not? And the version is 1.017 there! The question is if this patch is already there, is it gold or not?

P
PunisheR2018 14.01.22

I wanted to ask people, how can I find out if mount blade with fire and sword is golden or not? And the version is 1.017 there! The question is if this patch is already there, is it gold or not?
Did you buy or download? If you downloaded, then 100% not with fire and sword, but if you bought, then look at the box)))

E
Eternal Darkness 14.01.22

Help, I have some oddities with the mod (((((((I have an era of tournaments, I play the mod in battle, it freezes and shows only two actions that I did, but this can sometimes be fixed on the desktop and five open a window, but there another one sometimes gives an error that is not visible and the game crashes (((please tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t
top hat 14.01.22

I play Mount & Blade. Warband v1.132. The problem is that food no longer gives points to morale. Food is full, only writes that +0 to morale. How to fix tell?

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=316.0

Read the whole topic at the link