3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchester 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Writes \"version ...\" help (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

I installed the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game, but when it installed, I turned it on, it said "the version is not compatible with the version of Window you are using, use the system information to determine the correct version of the program (32 or 64 bit) and contact the software publisher ." explain what it means and how to fix it. I don't remember which disc is pirated or licensed. When I tried to run as administrator, I was told "Cannot find "C:Program Files(x86)PCGAMECALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3iw5mp.exe". Check if it is correct and try again" I checked everything and everything was correct. What should I do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
BananaDev 14.01.22

Dimonchester
Which 32 or 64 bit do you have?
Did you buy and install the game from a disc, download it or buy it from online stores?

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

That's just the point, I don't know which one, but do you know where to look? I bought and installed. Previously, on the same computer, she played with me (the computer remained the same). But it was still a little buggy and I reinstalled it and everything was fine. And now it won't even start.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

All I learned from me is a 64-bit operating system

B
BananaDev 14.01.22

Dimonchester
It goes to 32 bit system.
Try to do this:
By clicking on the shortcut of the game RMB, then "Fix compatibility problems" wait a bit and clicking "Use recommended settings" and save, and try to run.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

this is what it gave me Program Compatibility Publisher Information

Detected Issues
Incompatible Application Incompatible Application Print Program Compatibility Publisher Information

Detected Issues
Incompatible ApplicationIncompatible application
iw5mp is incompatible. Detected Detected
Fix iw5mp Application Completed

Problems Detected Detection Details

5 Incompatible Application Detected Detected

iw5mp is incompatible.
Fix the iw5mp application Completed

Specifies the steps to fix the application incompatibility.
InformationalCompatMode
CompatMode
# WINXPSP2

InformationalUserVerifySolution
User Verification of Solution
Verify_YES Detection

Details Expand

Collection Details
Computer Name: USER-PC
Windows Version: 6.1
Architecture: amd64
Time: Aug 17, 2015 9:51:34 PM Publisher

Information Expand

Program Compatibility
Allows older programs to run on this version Windows.
Package Version: 1.5
Publisher: Microsoft Windows
Program Compatibility
Lets you run older programs on this version of Windows.
Package Version: 1.0
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

iw5mp is incompatible. Detected Detected
Fix iw5mp application Completed

Problems Detected Detection Details

5 Incompatible Application Detected Detected

iw5mp is incompatible.
Fix the iw5mp application Completed

Specifies the steps to fix the application incompatibility.
InformationalCompatMode
CompatMode
# WINXPSP2

InformationalUserVerifySolution
User Verification of Solution
Verify_YES Detection

Information Expand

Collection Information
Computer Name: USER-PC
Windows Version: 6.1
Architecture: amd64
Time: Aug 17, 2015 9:51:34 PM Publisher

Information Expand

Program Compatibility
Allows older programs to run on this version of Windows.
Package Version: 1.5
Publisher: Microsoft Windows
Program Compatibility
Lets you run older programs on this version of Windows.
Package version: 1.0
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I tried it still doesn't work, same thing

B
BananaDev 14.01.22

Dimonchester
You didn't specify where you bought it.
I didn’t understand basically, your multiplayer doesn’t start, or the game itself doesn’t start at all?
After all, the label "iw5mp.exe" is a game over the network.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I bought it in a store (NOT through an online store).
The game itself won't launch for me.
When I installed the game, a shortcut with the game appeared on the desktop, but when I clicked on it, they wrote to me "Windows requires the file" iw5mp.exe" To find it yourself, click the "image" button. Well, in short, I found the file included it and they gave me "The version is not compatible with the version of Window you are using, use your system information to determine the correct version of the program (32 or 64 bit) and contact the software publisher."

B
BananaDev 14.01.22

Dimonchester
Try to find the shortcut "iw5sp.exe" in the game folder and run it.
If not, which is more likely, judging by how you described the problem, the game does not go to this bit system.
Because I also had such an error (but not in this game, but it doesn’t matter) it gave the same thing that my
discharge was not compatible with the required one.
After all, you have the Internet, download the game from the Internet if possible, but I'm not saying that it's so easy
to take and download because there may be problems, the speed is bad, the traffic limit. After all, if you bought a disk, but anyone, maybe not reliable in fact, even if you buy it for real money.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

Thank you.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I have such garbage that I installed the game, it didn’t work, I gave the disk to a friend to install, it went for him, I tried it at home, and it went for me. COMPLETE FUCK. I had this with Far Cry 3

I
Ilya Sparrow 14.01.22

Dimonchester
I would first uninstall the game completely, clean the registry associated with all game files and reinstall

n
nominal 14.01.22

Try to find the shortcut "iw5sp.exe" in the game folder and run it.
Everything is clear here, the dude bought a pirated repack with a cartoon cut out and is trying to launch a shortcut for multiplayer.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

So I ran iw5sp.exe and it gave me all sorts of nonsense like "the version is not compatible with the version of Window you are using, use the system information to determine the required version of the program (32 or 64-bit) and contact the software publisher." explain what it means and how to fix it. I have a 64 bit operating system

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I looked through all the folders and found nothing that can be run except iw5mp_server (but this requires steam) and iw5sp.exe

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I used to play it on the same version and went through iw5sp.exe and everything was fine

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

I played against bots

B
BananaDev 14.01.22

Dimonchester
This error occurs when the system is not suitable, that is, these "bits", for example, if
the game requires a 64-bit system, then it will not go to 32.
Install a 32 bit system, it should go there.
Or reinstall the game as people say, completely remove it from the computer, then install it with all the drivers that are included
in the disk, in a normal disk for each game there should be appropriate programs, drivers; necessary for the operation of the game itself.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

Thank you helped.

D
Dimonchester 14.01.22

completely uninstall and reinstall completely