3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLOODFATHER 14.01.22 10:09 pm

walkthrough questions (Mini Ninjas)

the game has already been released, who could not go somewhere write here
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seguro 14.01.22

how to use shurikens

x
xRizzen 14.01.22

yyyy :)

D
Dave Buzz 14.01.22

shuriken on F

a
alan88 14.01.22

I got stuck in some temple !!! There you need to take a scroll, but I don’t know how! Help!)

V
VityokW 14.01.22

Comrades, please help me - that's almost at the beginning - when you need to put a flower on some thing, and then "realize" the spirit. I pressed a bunch of times on f, I don’t understand the current, what’s next

a
alan88 14.01.22

I have the same thing! I don’t know what to do!

B
BLOODFATHER 14.01.22

see video walkthrough here

D
Dave Buzz 14.01.22

on 3 select a scroll in the backpack, as it were, and on 2 select a scroll from the backpack and press F

U
Ukito 14.01.22

How to kill the last boss?

U
Ukito 14.01.22

AAAA .. found, Ice icicles to kill

b
biovay 14.01.22

who knows the thread where you can take a normal nousidi dividend

V
VoFka 14.01.22

yes, go with your but sd

A
Aaron Owens 14.01.22

please tell me how to get through the cemetery, otherwise I don’t know how to fill up the ghosts (((thanks in advance))))))

G
GYRY 14.01.22

Folks, problem. I can't understand anything. Level 2, where the burnt bridge and the village. Well, I moved to the other side of the river, put everyone down. A bird appeared, says go on, and I'll tell the teacher. I run further along the road, there are soldiers and archers. I lay down everyone, then the doors. And that's it! They don't open. All ran around. There is no one, there is nothing. And neither here nor there. What to do then? Glitch or missing something? The arrow (points the way) there, on the door. Butterflies also fly there. And how to open them is not clear. You press the space bar, but he can't open them.

B
B2ron 14.01.22

to GYRY: You need to go to the door, press the SPACEBAR, the hero will rest. after that, you need to press the SPACEBAR several times again, then the door will open.

G
GYRY 14.01.22

YES, everything works, thanks. It was necessary to press the SPACEBAR and then press it a few more times

m
mc11 14.01.22

Please tell me how to catch a big fish? luck doesn't work.

L
Lombardo 14.01.22

Aaron Owens, you need a scroll. only a spell can kill them. it should be at that level. search.

mc11, you're catching her on the "hat-boat"? everything works there. She will then pull you through the gate.

A
Aaron Owens 14.01.22

Thank you lombardo

K
Kurd Kombain 14.01.22

As I already wrote in the topic about killing the first boss, I climbed on him ten times and hit him in the eye with a sword, nothing happens to his life bar. I do not use a trainer, game version 1.0. Who has any thoughts on this.