3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic500 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Windows XP

Such a problem, the computer began to reboot itself, I decided to change Windows (the computer is very old), but that's not the task that happens when, after copying the files, the computer reboots and the installation of Windows begins where you need to enter the language, time zone and all that, the computer goes into reboot already 8 times I tried to set it not what could it be?
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
What kind of iron? What windows did you change to?

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
single core intel processor, ati video card, 512 RAM throws blue screen of death when windows installation starts and computer reboots.
It was windows XP, but after about 5 minutes of computer operation, a blue screen crashed and a reboot occurred, I thought it was in Windows, but it seems that it is not.

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
Most likely something was covered. How long has it been since you cleaned your computer from the inside?

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev The computer is
clean, there is no dust, it was not working for a long time, and what can be covered, I sin on the hard drive while the computer is loaded from a disk or flash drive, there are no errors or reboots.

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
How long was idle? Everything is possible as a hard drive. And how old is the car?

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
There are definitely 10 years already.
such an error falls out and goes into overload

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
How long does this screen hang? How much RAM and hard drive capacity? It looks like the computer just does not have enough power.

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
This screen usually pops up when the system freezes, it does not respond to commands, but the cursor is in motion.

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev Hangs
somewhere for a second and reboots, capacity is 320 GB, RAM is one bar 512 ddr.

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
And what Windows was going to put?

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500 Did you delve
into the BIOS before all this rigmarole?

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
In general, I googled and realized that the error occurs because of the processor. More details are written here
http://www.oszone.net/1186/0x0000009C_MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
Also look here, this kind of error occurs not only for this reason:
http://bsodstop.ru/poleznye-stati/obshchii-rekomendatsii-po-ustraneniyu -bsod

R
Richards 14.01.22

The author tried to update it in updates, it's just better not to install seven with whist, it's better to leave xp because the seven will consume more resources. I also had blue screens before, but I solved the problem by updating Windows in the update menu.

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
Winda stood XP and was going to install it, did not delve into the BIOS.
Richards
I can't install the system, an error crashes, and of course I was going to install on such a system only XP

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
Before you decided to reinstall the OS, did you boot it up and after 5-10 minutes the computer restarted? I'm right?

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
yes

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
And if I'm right, then the problem is in the hardware. The error occurs when the processor sends a signal about another error to windows, because the error is caused by:
System bus errors
Memory parity problems or Error Correction Code (ECC)
Caching problems in the processor or hardware
Translation Lookaside Buffers (TLB) problems in the processor
Other CPU
issues Other hardware issues

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
And what to do, change the processor chtoli?

a
anton.shulev 14.01.22

Gothic500
I don't know. And here reinstalled from what disk? Licensed or made by yourself?

G
Gothic500 14.01.22

anton.shulev
I downloaded from the Internet from the beginning I tried to roll Zverdvd it didn’t work, I solved the problem in it, I downloaded the original image of Windows, but it’s also useless.