3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vamsi 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Problem with daggers and card boosters (Two Worlds)

Problem with daggers and card boosters
Hello everyone, has anyone encountered such a problem that it is impossible to equip a dagger. I know that it needs to be placed in a free slot, which is located under the quiver, but it does not want to go into any. All conditions are met, the stats are suitable, the level too. All as one daggers do not want to be taken, even if you crack. When the weapon skill is pumped from two hands, it can only be taken in the left hand, instead of a shield / torch. I hope I explained in detail what the problem is. If anyone has experienced this, please post.

And one more problem, having already run around the world quite a lot and having pumped well, I can’t find amplifiers for magic cards. That's how 2 amplifiers from the very beginning of the game were, and are. I can't find them in the trunk or anywhere else. Maybe I'm stupid, and they will only be at the end of the game, but it's hard to believe.

The version of the game is licensed by Steam. I'm already starting to blame everything on the crack, which is also unlikely.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleVladeLushko 14.01.22

I'm playing now, but I didn't have any problems with daggers and sword breakers. Russifier also set. And the amplifiers are very rare, I usually take them from the sellers of the guild of magicians, those who sell robes, cards, potions, but very rarely come across.

I went into the game and also bought a dagger, I wanted to put it in a cell for him, but no. It is placed in the left hand. In addition, I also have a skill for using 2 weapons. Perhaps this skill does not allow the dagger to climb into the cell.?

V
Vamsi 14.01.22

Thanks for the card advice. Sometimes I look to these traders, but alas, I have not yet been caught. I will search carefully.

Definitely does not affect the skill of two hands. As long as it was closed for me, any manipulations with the dagger were impossible. Now at least I know that at least 2 people have this problem :)

m
mifora 14.01.22

now climbed on the old save - all skills are open - the dagger is set normally - the version is also steam, maybe your stealth is at zero

V
Vamsi 14.01.22

Wrong assumption, stealth on the unit. But to be sure, I double-checked, pumped up to level 3, like a stab in the back, but still the same nonsense.
Apparently I will have to go through without daggers, in general, I don’t really need them much, I win back the war-mage.

And with amplification for cards, the same garbage. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere :)

s
skaarj_ghost 14.01.22

Amplifiers can be farmed from a magician in Komorin, after completing the quest or gaining experience, we approach the portal, save and try. Each time the product changes and the character is also different, pay attention to the names. Convenient and practical, no need to rummage through the cities.

V
Vamsi 14.01.22

Thanks for the advice, but I didn't understand the method a bit. This magician is updated about once a day for me. I hadn't noticed before that they were different people. I was also surprised that every time I can rob him :)

And by the way, the question is no longer relevant. As soon as I visited Catalon, I don’t know how, but the daggers suddenly magically began to work as they should, i.e. equip yourself. I don’t know what this is connected with, although on the way to him, the bandits came across a dagger, but he didn’t want to take on any, although everything was suitable for this.
And at the expense of cards, also approximately after visiting this town, I found a strengthening card from a thunder shaman, and then I bought 2 more cards from merchants. But here perhaps the "magic" town has nothing to do with it. Perhaps I myself had previously been inattentive to the assortment of mage merchants.