3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k0rben 16.11.19 10:26 pm

The view from the 3rd person (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Just don't start now: the Game was meant for 1 person, so there will be full immersion and all sorts of crap... I just nravitsa to play from 3rd person and all! Don't want to say why. Here I think, isn't it possible to make a mod?! Animations almost done... just something to fool the camera that she thought that he is constantly in the shelter, except when the ventilation shafts climbs... so you want to play... maybe someone knows how to do it...
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 16.11.19

it seems to me there during the view from 1st person disabled some parts of the body (the head is hidden for example) and the animations are different, VIDOS 1 like all the rules and hands running around eating and the body, and from 3rd may to see things differently, and you will be flying hands (Or even in T pose)

The fact that some animations were not enough, and modernizing will not do animations for many reasons

I
Inkvizitor nubov 16.11.19

k0rben
I will do this mod take the cheap

k
k0rben 16.11.19

The Inquisitor newbies
great! what do I do?

k
k0rben 16.11.19

Nikita Koksharov
while moving from shelter to shelter with animation everything is OK, that is, during the move, all visible parts of the body normally visible, and in the 1st-person body and head disappears?

N
Nikita Koksharov 16.11.19

k0rben
there may be different animations
ie the 3rd all body animesouth, and just from 1st hand (or rather hands flying separately)
because of what third you can see is the way you're character is in T pose and his stomach hands reach...

k
k0rben 16.11.19

Nikita Koksharov
This I understand, but I meant that it was possible to do so so he was constantly in hiding mode(I mean only visual) then the camera goes in 3rd person and with animations too, all approx. as pictured below, not fully visible but that would be enough.

Spoiler

S
Spillik 16.11.19

If anyone still wondering - Yes it is possible. Even tried people. Here is Jensen, when sneaking:

k
k0rben 16.11.19

Spillik
to this I answered above. Regarding the movement in the air ducts, you can leave with in first person as it does in the Batman arkham night for example.

z
zhaba igor 16.11.19

in short, infa 100% of the previous photo is not a third person, and noclip

z
zhaba igor 16.11.19

fashion in third person, I have never found, but just on noclip found, installed and tested

z
zhaba igor 16.11.19