3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Ziggety 14.01.22 10:26 pm

The Zombie Island of Dr Ned (Borderlands)

how is the dlc? impressions, tips)
90 Comments
Sort by:
z
zz01 14.01.22

The addition to the game is beautiful, but I just started to gamble and I want to ask those who have advanced in new levels:
How should I play? I had everything pumped, weapons, protection, everything to the maximum, but when you shoot at zombies, their energy decreases drop by drop, barely. The first portion of the zombies, below, I run through, and then how to bring them down? So stand and shoot at them for an hour until you kill this whole bunch? How did you do?

.Messiah. 14.01.22

Throw a link in the PM. I'll pay with the Internet. On the torrent.

s
smzero 14.01.22

It's strange that DLS crashes with an error on kernekbase.dll
zz01 where did you download it from ???

.Messiah. 14.01.22

So, I downloaded the DLC thanks to zz01, and...installed. So, and there is no difference. There are no new quests.

z
zz01 14.01.22

I also couldn't figure it out at first. When you come to the place of transition through the levels - to the counter with a palm (where there is no image with a monitor), you go into it and go down, a new level appears there.

.Messiah. 14.01.22

Thank you. I threw every nonsense from the archive. I’ll look at the unnecessary or necessary now.
Run and...Runtime Error!
RAEG!1111FFFUUUUUU

I
IBM_d3m1urg 14.01.22

already passed) DLS is more fun than a regular game)

z
zz01 14.01.22

XoDix! Write down how you went, what you did. I bring down these zombies and bring down - and they all climb, and what with this installation, which the square on the map indicates to do? I also shoot at her, shoot, and nothing, it will decrease a little and that's it, and then these freaks climb ....
Share - how everything went .....

d
dexter344 14.01.22

How many hours of gameplay?

C
CTPATOC 14.01.22

I just launched it on a pirate) it’s on torrents, weight 1.43

impression:

I’m sorry, it also started playing on an Internet))
level more than 50 is not given (points into the void, stupid shooting of zombies,
with a sniper-dash-machine gun + ignition and a sniper with damage 2200x5 with elemental effect is not difficult

C
CTPATOC 14.01.22

dexter - I reached level 50 in about a week) when I started - I liked it)

C
CTPATOC 14.01.22

That's it, passed the DLC. the short

one ran with his super-guns and dragged three more 50-levels behind him)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 14.01.22

For the whole game I have not met snipers with damage higher than 670. Points are not wasted, there, when killing, the characteristics for various weapons swing. (1st tab in the menu)
zz01 there you need to run up to the turrets and press E, the turrets will simply shoot everyone and the zone will be clear. :)

There's 3-4 hours of gameplay.

Z
Ziggety 14.01.22

officially 6h) depending on what style to play)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 14.01.22

soldier style lvl 50)
I didn’t do quests, there won’t be better weapons for them than I knock out of mobs. The current in the store bought an SMG with the effect of fire bullets and the x4 element. A moba somewhere from the 1-2nd fell out a solid machine gun and rushed :D

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 14.01.22

People, what to do with brains that fall out of zombies after a critical headshot?

l
lion03121998 14.01.22

Here, I’m collecting it for some reason. With a revolver, the master shoots in the head

S
Super Kote 14.01.22

Downloaded but not played yet

I
IBM_d3m1urg 14.01.22

DOCTOR DIESEL I think this is purely a development move to keep us in the game a little longer)

e
eternal2000 14.01.22

who will keep the company in the passage of the addon?
nickname in gamespy: eternal2000
write directly to gamespy