3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOsMILE 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Lunchbox Hack (Fallout Shelter)

Hello everyone. I decided to share my experience on hacking Lunchbox. Maybe I won’t discover America for someone, but I’ll share it anyway.

I have a Qumo Quest 474 phone (Android 4.2.1)
We need Root rights.

1.Download the Freedom 1.0.6 program (The program does not support all devices, you need to look at the full list on the official site. My phone was not on the list, I tried it and it went)
2.Next, run the program, it asks for root rights, give it . Next, a list of your games that she can hack will appear. (It breaks only Offline games)
3. Click on the Fallout Shelter, wait until the program does all the necessary procedures and starts the game itself.
4.Now we go in the game and select Lunchbox for any number of boxes (you can buy not only Lunchbox), then click buy (Buy). The PlayMarket window will immediately open with the price of this pack, we again click buy and we should get an error, like "The application is not responding", click OK.

All now you have the number of boxes that you bought. If you want to make a purchase again, you need to start the game again through Freedom. If the boxes do not appear, re-login or try to buy more boxes.

This hack may discourage you from playing this wonderful game, or it may give you a real chance to achieve a grandiose shelter building in a short time.

I was glad to help everyone, Regards, your KOsMILE
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Important Hare 14.01.22

If someone does not have Root-rights, what should they do ??)

e
expLuLZ 14.01.22

Ukrainian Raccoon
Just like this:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_shelter_sohranenie_savegame_neskolko_variantov_sohranenij-60816/
or
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_shelter_android_sohranenie_savegame_beskonechnye_probki_lanchboksy-60809/

t
timoxa13 14.01.22

Thank you, everything worked out

S
Spy Hunter 14.01.22

I advise you not to get carried away with this and hack only if necessary :)

I
IQCore 14.01.22

KOsMILE_UA
Dude, you described the actions crookedly.
Having launched Freedom, you need to go to the menu and press "Start", then select the game (buy what you need in the game). At the end of the gameplay, you need to go back to Freedom and click "Stop" in the menu, otherwise you won't be able to go to the play market, and if you want to break it again, then the actions from the very beginning. The same error comes out for the first time - the purchase did not occur, you need to press the purchase button again.

S
Sprinting 14.01.22

I calmly break with a lakipatcher!

K
KOsMILE 14.01.22

SirMaxBlack
I have exactly the same effect as I wrote. There were no starts or stops.