3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Black Raven- 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Why control is not saved on 7ke (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Maybe someone has already encountered this on the new Windows, at the beginning the buttons are saved and after the game is restarted everything is according to the standard, the main thing is that everything else is saved video settings, sound. I already thought something with the clave, but my friend doesn’t have the same garbage, he also has the 7th maximum speed like mine.
31 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxboloto 14.01.22

I have the same problem(((

R
Remote 14.01.22

Yes confirm.
Every time you start the game, the controls need to be reconfigured.

s
shadowdown 14.01.22

wow, same shit.
there is a solution?

S
SANEKK 14.01.22

I think not, because at that time there were no sevens yet, but now they will hardly make a patch.

S
StingeR... 14.01.22

Vovo I have the same problem) the solution would not hurt)))

F
FALKEN 14.01.22

resolution also flies sometimes ((

s
sky game 14.01.22

On Vista, it seems the same after leaving the game, the keyboard settings are set to the standard.

E
ENFORCER 14.01.22

Guys there is a way out! BUT you will have to play only on the gamepad (((since its settings the game does not reset
PS in the first NFSU, the same thing can be played on the joystick, the keyboard is not stored there either! can someone come up with some kind of control panel for NFSU2 so that you can configure the control without entering the game such as Control Panel current so that control can still be configured

R
Remote 14.01.22

not only is the control not saved, the game also crashes periodically

E
ENFORCER 14.01.22

Well, I personally had a crash on XP)

s
skull face 14.01.22

Strange, I have everything saved.

R
Remote 14.01.22

English version?

E
ENFORCER 14.01.22

So friends who installed Win 7 SP 1 check can be saved

m
maxboloto 14.01.22

Well, take it and install it. And I won’t put any garbage before the off-release ... And I’ll save the life of my OS :)

p
profi555 14.01.22

nope, did not help with SP1. I will look for a solution - I will unsubscribe

p
profi555 14.01.22

There is an idea, but there is no way to test it: Save the game under XP and then push it into the seven.

V
Vasily Pupkins 14.01.22

what about solving problems with crits? =) I mean an error when nfs crashes, every time you leave the store or after several races, the most annoying thing is that it does not save the result of the race periodically, I got it wrong =(

a
ak-13 14.01.22

My graphics settings are not saved, and I did not change the control.

r
ray racer 14.01.22

Management always set up for themselves, and everything was saved.

t
tesla707 14.01.22

I look like the problem has not been solved, I also got tired of redoing the controls every time I enter the game. There is one idea: by default, the machine control buttons must be registered somewhere (configuration file, executable, etc.). If in exe, then you can look through Olly, if in some other files - through a hex editor.

Well, as I expected, it was added
- in old games, almost everything was stuffed into the executable, including keyboard controls,
we lookpix.playground.ru