3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Yaroslavovich 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Black Black Nilfgaardian Steed (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I accepted a black horse as a gift from Emhyr, they write on the forums that the horse should change, but I still have the same brown Roach. someone faced?
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
Lol, in general, the first time I hear about this))) (the game went through 3 times)

A
Alexander Yaroslavovich 14.01.22

Gutsz
in the dialogue Emhyr says that he gives a black horse when you refuse money for Ciri. should, according to the idea, change the horse to black

N
Ninth_Satan 14.01.22

xs, I changed, I ran on a black roach, finally I felt uncomfortable.

A

they write on the forums that they supposedly change to black. here, even here http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/kak_pomenyat_loshad-864857/

A

Ninth_Satan
is here. and I have some kind of bullshit. didn't change =(

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
You didn't install any mod? he could ruin everything

A

Gutsz
no mods

_
__DOC__ 14.01.22

But what's the difference, it's not a fact that Geralt has the same Roach, he also says in the game that any of his horses is called. Roach. Even if Black Mara were presented to him, then she, too, would be Roach.

S
Shreps 14.01.22

also changed

N
Ninth_Satan 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
, well, then I passed 2 times and saved the evil spirit in the tree, like I moved it to a black horse, maybe if you didn’t save it, it didn’t change for you, but so xs.

C
CD Destorni 14.01.22

Never encountered such a bug.

A

I also saved Ninth_Satan . yes, it hardly depends on it. that horse was wild, but this one was Nilfgaardian

N
Ninth_Satan 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
, I judged by the fact that they are both black)

A

I loaded an earlier save, which, even before meeting with the witches and Imlerich, just when we sailed to Velen with Ciri, called the horse. and oops, I look - a black horse. and before that, he didn’t call the horse, but called it only after the task with the witches, then even in Novigrad he ran to complete quests and only then after two hours of gameplay he called the horse and it was the same brown. What is the bug, I can not understand. will have to replay from the mission with Emlerich. I want a black Roach)

U
UnItalianoVero 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
I changed to black, and then suddenly - back to bay. But I'm even glad, because. the black had poorly visible features / body shapes

A

UnItalianoVero
is apparently the wonders of the new patch.

U
UnItalianoVero 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
It was on 1.02