3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
haiden25 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Who is the Broken Man (Veronica Quest) (Wasteland 2)

Now I'm helping Veronica, the assistant to the main woman from a brothel in Hollywood. She asked to find her lover, like he is either in the town nearby, or with the monks. I looked all over, but I never found him.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobrichee 14.01.22

Is there a screenshot of this very brothel? Otherwise, I was looking for this Heidi and did not find it.

T
TTG 14.01.22

There is a screenshot of the hero of the subject
Spoiler

P
Peps87 14.01.22

This miserable man
Spoiler priest McDaid, there is a mask on his desk, if you zoom in as much as possible, you can see it, I clicked on it and a message came like, they say, who is the broken person, he came to this Victoria, but nothing happened, no new dialogues appeared, so he stupidly handed her over to her mistress and went to crush all the saints!

K
Kamul 14.01.22

For those who have a pirate, I did not check this quest on my face!
1. You have a quest to find a broken person, go to McDade
2. You already have a quest to search for compromising evidence on Mayweather and the compromising evidence itself, but McDade only accepts a dialogue to surrender compromising evidence, and the nefig does not want to admit that he goes to brothels
3. Exit to main menu --> change language to English --> loading --> again he doesn't want to talk about the mask, only about compromising evidence --> main menu --> Russian language --> loading
4. And now he's a broken man!! )))

Silly of course, but only if you don't want to lose the quest line!

h
houseis 14.01.22

Who does not have a dialogue branch, then just write the phrase "broken man" without quotes

J
Judge_GoldenGod 14.01.22

hausis
Thank you friend, it helped)

E
Eugene315 14.01.22

hausis, Thank you dear, it's gone!!!