3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assasko 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Sound Problem (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Hello everyone, please tell me what could be the problem. Took litsuhu in the incentive. Everything starts fine, there are no lags, but there is no sound in the game. Ie the sound is only in the first screensavers. And as soon as a menu appears with a sabziro and a scorpion, the sound disappears. There are no other problems with sound in any games. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem.
14 Comments
Sort by:
e
erndevil666 14.01.22

maybe this is a standard phrase, but try updating the sound drivers, it was like that with Skyrim

F
Filis 14.01.22

assasko Go
there in AUDIO-Device, try to change the equipment there, maybe it will fail. I have another problem: there is sound, but it is quiet. That is, at the initial splash screens of the game, everything is in order, and then, as if the subwoofer turns off, only ordinary speakers remain. In the audio settings conjured - it did not help. Yes, and on PS3 in this game the sound was quieter, I had to add a level. It's unclear what the developers have done with the sound...

a
assasko 14.01.22

Filis I
tried to change the settings, it did not help, now I'll try to update the firewood.

e
erndevil666 14.01.22

Filis
I don’t agree with you here, I have all the rules with sound))) what’s in the videos, what’s in the battles)))

a
assasko 14.01.22

I don’t think that the developers messed up, everything works fine for a friend.

a
assasko 14.01.22

I updated the firewood, I thought it didn’t help, it turned out that the sound is just very quiet, I had to unscrew more on the subwoofer and everything is OK, though something is still wrong with the sound, we are waiting for the update. Thanks for the help.

M
MAN5891 14.01.22

Folks, this is a very strange problem. In game sound. in principle, there is, i.e. music and cries of the Persians during the battle. BUT there is no voice that says round 1,2 and finish chem. Plus, there is no sound in the screensavers when the Persians appear ... Some kind of nonsense. With what can be connected? Just weird. Some sounds are there, some are not. Checked the cache.

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 14.01.22

Also a problem with sound. Quiet too.

a
assasko 14.01.22

as I understand it, the developers didn’t finish something, we are waiting for the update, there is sound, but quiet

V
VLG 14.01.22

The same problem, the sound is only in the screensavers after the start of the game, and then there is complete silence.

F
Filis 14.01.22

It’s quiet, on PS3 the sound was also quieter, I had to turn up the sound level more, but on the PC it’s strange in general: the 5.1 system, before the start of the game, where the company splash screens, the sound is normal, but as the menu appears, it’s as if the subwoofer is turned off. but all other speakers sound.

R
Ruszhum96 14.01.22

I have a face, but sometimes the sound also disappears or wheezes 1 time in a couple of days until you restart

V
Valentin Lebed 14.01.22

My problem was solved by turning off the additional Sound Blaster utility, whose job is to change the frequencies and effects of the sound. After turning it off with the sound, everything became normal.

V
Valentin Lebed 14.01.22

Although I will add, the problem was that the HDMI audio outputs on the video card were turned on. Turn off trite through playback devices