3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeikorol 14.01.22 10:26 pm

Performance increase (FPS) in Battlefield 4 (Battlefield 4)

create a user.cfg file in the root folder of the game (do not forget to set the file extension correctly)

write in it:

RenderDevice.dx11Enable 0
RenderDevice.dx11Dot1Enable 0
RenderDevice.dx11Dot1RunTimeEnable 0
RenderDevice.Vsyncenable 0
RenderDevice.RenderAheadlimit
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
worldshadowrender.spot spotlightshadowmapresolution 256
worldrender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0

save, start the game and enjoy!!!
Video instruction:
21 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 14.01.22

jeikorol
Well, millet set all the settings to a minimum, run in the window and "rejoice". Well, the adviser from you, the optimizer, made me laugh))

j
jeikorol 14.01.22

mister611
and you try to put it on a minimum and play .... and then with this file

j
jeikorol 14.01.22

mister611
and what you wrote is completely irrelevant

S
SKOOOR 14.01.22

Sorry, but nothing has changed for me...

A
Aenmutus 14.01.22

We cut down DX11, triple buffering, Vsync, shadow resolution, lighting ... In general, instead of the "low" parameter, we stupidly cut it down. Well, OK.

g
gudja27 14.01.22

Well, you give, but is it not an option to set the lowest settings? Just do it better to upgrade the hardware and do not soar brains with all this crap

m
mister611 14.01.22

jeikorol
and you try to put it on a minimum and play .... and then with this file - yes, you are being taught why just do it with such settings??? It's better not to run the game at all or update the computer and play with normal graphics.

F
Frostlick 14.01.22

Batlushechka 4 flies on ultra + anti-aliasing + SSAO sometimes drawdown can be up to 50 but these are trifles) My hardware: I7 2700k GTX 670 16gb ) Everything is going fine + triple buffering and vertical are also enabled) at first there were also friezes, then I turned on triple buffering and friezes disappeared!

N
Nod33Eset 14.01.22

Here are all the console commands http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_4/800600/

B
BAD_Sensey 14.01.22

I have a q6600 4gb 1066hz GTX560Ti 2gb
and hangs at the minimum, even
playing a cartoon is not good, can anyone tell me?

S
Sergnikow 14.01.22

BAD_Sensey
Firewood on the video, update
With good cooling and a slight increase in the supply voltage, the processor is excellently chasing.

T
Termoyadernii 14.01.22

jeikorol
Whether it is possible as-nib also to make with Call of duty ghost?

j
jeikorol 14.01.22

Termoyadernii
do you have problems with her?
on my foam on ultra without brakes goes

N
Nehalim 14.01.22

zashib advice, cut everything down and play. Here, if you muddied the acceleration of the application without loss of quality, then another matter.
Although there are more than enough tips on the Internet and do not forget to include your head in the work.

N
No more drugs 14.01.22

Advice for Celerons.

A
AntoXe59 14.01.22

60fps on ultra and without this garbage.

S
SERG8985 14.01.22

hello everyone, I bought a key, and I had a license download from the root, it seemed to be updated, but it doesn’t start, writes like this ----- you need to install or patch the game before playing, can you run it somehow, it worked with a crack

m
mister611 14.01.22

SERG8985
No matter how you had to reinstall the OS after a pirate, I had this with some game from EA. I tried a pirate, and after the purchase everything is like yours, so as not to suffer, I restored the OS with Acronis))

S
SERG8985 14.01.22

I installed not through origin, maybe because of this

S
SasshOK 14.01.22

Specially registered to help those who want to play more or less decently on BF4. With the help of lower tuiks, we managed to raise FPS from 10 to 30 fps on a laptop with ATI 5470 512VRAM and Win7 32b.

1. In the root of the Battlefield 4 game directory, create a user.cfg file and copy the following:

PerfOverlay.DrawGraph 0
PerfOverlay.DrawFps 0
PostProcess.DofMethod 0
PostProcess.BlurMethod 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOMethod 0 GameTime.MaxVariableFps
Render.VSyncFlashTEnest
.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionForceOn 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0
RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 0
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 0
RenderDevice.VSyncEnable 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit

on the BF4 icon on the desktop and in the properties, find the Target field. Behind the line "Battlefield 4bf4_x86.exe" write +set jobs_numThreads 2 or 4. Increase the performance of the processor if it is Intel and add another 5fps - Run Regedit - Find this key:- " 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583 " - Within this key, there is a value called: "ValueMax"
+set jobs_numThreads 4 if you have a Quad processor. Don't forget to click Apply.

- This value represents the % number of cores the system will park - the default 100% ie: all Cores are potentially park-able
- Change the value from 64 to 0 so the " ValueMin " and " ValueMax " are both zero
- You will have to find the key a few times and repeat the process for each time it is found - the number of instances will depend on the number of power profiles in your system [ in my DAW it was only found twice ]
- Do a full shutdown and power-off and cold-re-start

5. Reduce the resolution to 1024x600.

a. Go to C: in My Documents/Battlefield 4/settings/

b. Open the PROFSAVE_profile file with a notepad

. Somewhere in the beginning, find ResolutionHeight 768 and change it to 600

g. Start the game and set the video settings to Full screen

6. Install Game Booster v3.0 and make Boost. See what services are suspended and then go to Administrative Tools -> Services and stop (prohibit) them manually.

Then uninstall Game Booster v3.0 Why Game Booster v3.0 doesn't want to install Net

Framework 4.0 http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_4/801091/