3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Subudei 14.01.22 10:26 pm

HC solo (Diablo 2)

I want to pass xs i.e. become a guardian of all characters in solo mode. passed already by the fall and necro, tell me the most suitable builds for the rest, it is not necessary that these spells kill everyone by 8 ppl. just to get through hell.
barbarian
druid asya ama
sorka

15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

Subudei
So it's still going to happen at 8 ppl?
Do you want to pass easily or och. gemorno?
And then the options och. lot.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

Subudei
all builds pass the game normally dressed merk

B
Biscop_moo 14.01.22

Well, I can say for sure that you can even go 8ppl if you are close to merk. Traps for 1 ppl with gear at the level of bartuk are also possible. Amkami was not fond of, but I know people who went through the whole game for 8 ppl fury from scratch, like in a single. With a druid, it’s just easier for everyone if you swing on rooks, the main thing is to follow the quantity and not substitute, because they, unlike other summons, do not cover you, which is dangerous for xc. The Barbarian can actually be played by any adequate build, slowly but surely, one enemy at a time.

o
obsessed 14.01.22

Subudei,
barbarian - double throw
druid - growler, ofc!
asya - for a kick with the foot
ama - poisonous dart
forty - ice bolt

NOW!

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

Obsessed
asya - kick with
stars, much easier)))

o
obsessed 14.01.22

Rivnyanyn, the lich does not come from the stars, but it comes from the kick !! :C

i
imAhead 14.01.22

blojiki germioni i drugih izvrashenii kin`te suda.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

Obsessed
:D
Throwing shakens (that's how they were called in one guide) do not need to contact, but with max. Venom "oh , finally, the topic will be.
I wanted to drive, swing such an ICQ to the SHAKENS, but there are a lot of costs, and the exhaust is zero, except for the current on the open Baalrane pontovat)))

P
Patza Vats 14.01.22

I don’t understand what Asya is doing for a kick in the company of a grower and an ice-bolt forty, a fairly combat-ready Persian.

o
obsessed 14.01.22

Patza Vats, they are all combat-ready! :WITH

B
Biscop_moo 14.01.22

Here is an idea for you for NMS, to complete the game for such Persians.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

Episcop_moo
I'm afraid that mobs are already on the hook)

y
ya_RAQ 14.01.22

NEKOR TO CURSE! yes it is him! guide even someone registered in my topic)) read read

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

Episcop_moo
And this, by the way, is cool.

T
Torum. 14.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Shakens? What is a negative guide?