3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 14.01.22 10:37 pm

Not Just Brooks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, did anyone come across this mission?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
art.doxoyan 14.01.22

3rd time I play, it was not.

S
SBoldirev 14.01.22

Well, yes, and then to Novigrad to Dijkstra for information about Ciri in exchange for the head of a griffin. The script has been rewritten several times. You still remember the military camp with the dragon from the second part, the same opera. Most likely just for presentation.

P
Playersaharan 14.01.22

It's sad that these epic cutscenes in boss battles didn't make it to release (or rather, they did, but only in the storyline and three or four times per game).

K
Kuvutvu 14.01.22

As far as I know: this mission was made specifically to demonstrate the gameplay, it is not in the game itself.

X
Xavier_29Th 14.01.22

the main thing is that there are griffins and archgriffins in other missions, and just like that, they come across in the game, they are not isolated. But with bruksa - a kid from psheks ....

K
Kellhus 14.01.22

Xavier_29Th
yes, everyone got confused, there are no brooks in skyrim ... and there will be no fourth fallout, where to put brooks, a year ago most of you didn’t even know what this word means, but now if it doesn’t exist, then we’ll develop a cover

X
Xavier_29Th 14.01.22

Kelllhus
all readers of The Witcher and fans of the first part of the game knew perfectly well what "brooks" was...

K
Kellhus 14.01.22

Xavier_29Th
well, read it again or play the first part, which they dug into the developers, let's proof where they promised Brooks this ... or do we understand the word "kidok" differently?

X
Xavier_29Th 14.01.22

Kelllhus
and the trailer "restless night" to The Witcher 3, what's that? isn't it a promise?
Estimate, I’ll take it, I’ll create a game, I’ll release a video about what will not be in the game, buyers will spend money, get hopeful, but they won’t find it .... why not a kid?

K
Kellhus 14.01.22

Xavier_29Th
promised? no... it's called wishful thinking, PROMO video, that is

X
Xavier_29Th 14.01.22

Kelllhus
ok.... I went to write a video for the game, where I will show what will not happen....